[Fwd: Re: The Jewish Question]
Don Ocean
2005-07-05 02:18:09 UTC
BDK
2005-07-05 06:12:39 UTC
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:14:24 -0500
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc,can.politics,alt.politics.nationalism.white,soc.men,alt.conspiracy
Subject: Re: The Jewish Question
Oh Don, still not a jew, after all these years...LOL
Gee! Do you think it is because Jews murder Americans and Americans
don't murder Jews..
Here we go again, same old shit..
I see murdering Americans... is just the same old shit...
Could it have something to do with the bulldozer
murder of Rachel Corie
All she had to do is get the hell out of the way. People can't see too
good when there's a bulldozer blade in front of them.
Gee... How come the IDF Dozers don't run over the Jews in Gaza that are
blocking the dozers.. Or is it from the torah that Gentiles aren't human
thus killing is ok...But to kill a Jew is murder? ;-p Sounds kind of
2 faced to me!
What? No Answer for this... ;-p
And exactly how do you know that jewish settlers haven't been killed?
Their protests don't get the press that a young girl's death/injury
would. And then there's the whole anti jew publicity machine that stirs
up shit. Like you do.
Ever drive a dozer? Can't see shit. All she had to do was get out of the
way..
Yup! Plenty of them and That was out and out murder!
So shove that lie up your ass.. By the way..That dozer was
a modern Joystick controller. Wealth does not come by keeping
your hands clean.
LOL. You're a joke. I'm sure tons of money came rolling in as the result
of her ACCIDENTAL death.
I was merely pointing out that you Jews are used to criminal acttivities
and murder to attain wealth and to get your way(Power). If all Jews that
had committed crimes to gain their possessions had to return all ill-
gotten goods.. All Jews would be homeless.
What does the controller have to do with anything?
It means instant response of the dozer.. I thought you were the expert?
Fuckin idiot is more like ike it and befits you!
I never claimed to be an expert. I've driven a dozer a few times on
construction sites. Once someone gets "bladed", isn't it already a
little bit too late?
of the Massacre of an unarmed American ship full
of our sons in service.
Oh the liberty thing again. You're like the old guy across the hall from
my mom in the nursing home, he whines and cries all the time, asking my
mom to "Call me a nurse, so she can put me to bed!" He just got up 15
minutes before that. At least he has the excuse of being senile, what's
yours.
Too bad ..Sooo SAd... There are over 13,000 American witnesses to
this..of which I am just one. Even the Judge advocates office wants this
reopened and Israel condemned and the guilty tried.
So let them open it, I don't give a shit...
Then shut your antiAmerican/AntiGentile trap about it..
LOL, like your a patriot. How can I be antigentile when I am a gentile?
Don, you have to keep your illness under control
You Jews lie about everything... If I were Jewish... I would want to be
Gentile too... ;-p
Jeez, you need to seek help. You're delusional. If I was jewish, I would
say so. I'm not, and never have been. I'm a lifelong ham eater..LOL
.
http://ussliberty.com
Try actually reading the above.. Yep! as usual...You lose!1 ;-p
I read the thing, it's one sided, at best.
Written by thousands of real Americans... You bet its one sided.
Same as a real court of inquiry would be when the true results were in.
You fucking libs would give America away and then whine that its
our fault for not stopping you. ;-(
Written by THOUSANDS? LOL. You need to go back to school and learn to
count.
There were over 13,000 sailors in those two Carrier fleets ..plus
the over 200 aboard the USS Liberty.
And they all wrote the stuff on the site? C'mon.
Even the state department
admitss that the Johnson Administration covered that up. A couple of
Admirals were so pissed that they demanded that LBJ stand down from the
presidential elections in 1968... And he did!
LOL, one word, VIETNAM.
That mess lost a presidency for what to that point had been a shoe in.
How old are you? He was going to have a very difficult time getting re-
elected. At best. Odds are, Nixon would have beat him by a much bigger
margin than he did HH Humphrey.
McNamara was rewarded by the
Jews with the Presidency of the World Bank...And he had no experience
whatsoever with banking..
Like most guys who head banks, and big corporations. Incompetent people
hired for press value. Ex-presidents hired by law firms, ex senators and
congressmen appointed to boards of directors, it's all just big business
ass kissing. Nothing particularly jewish about that, it's done by
everyone, for some reason. I never have understood a vast majority of
the decisions of upper management. Seem to love to waste money, and piss
people off who actually do something.
Which meant the bank was actually run from
TelAviv. That is why world finances are so screwed up.
And of course, the jewish plot. Same tired old shit.
Or the 40 American Agents you jews got murdered
in Russia...
That's the risk of being a spy. It happens.
Uh Huh! As long as Israel does it,,, its ok !
Your a real SOB!
Israel did it? Funny, it seems like the Russians/Soviets did it.
Jews murdered? Oh, jews like Stalin? LOL. Funny how all those jews
wanted to get the hell out of the Soviet Union. Like any sane person
would. Something you can only dream about.
Why not...The Boleshevik Jews created that terrible regime.. Lennan
was a Jew! And Pollard named all our overseas agent for the Mossad...
And the Mossad traded those names to Russia to release mor Askenazi
Jews to Israel;. Funny thing is ... A large number of those Askenazi
Jews have already moved bak to Russia. Israel wasn't their cup of Tea.
End results...40 of our Agents in Russia were murdered. And now the
fucking Jews are demanding we release Pollard. I would grind the SOB up
and send him to them in some canned Kosher food!
Pollard as dog food would be ok with me too. See Donnie, once in a
while, we agree.
I don't give a shit about Pollard. He's in jail, and if he gets out,
he's gone. You and your fellow nazi's worry me a lot more.
Actually I note your kind has the name Nazi in it...
Oh, how so?
The Jews made the Nazi's by espousing communism throughout the world..
Oh yeah, the jews just loved communism. Get real.
Now the jews are made up of ZionNazi's and Aske-Nazi's...
Typical nazi BS.
Does Patriotic American and it ain't gonna happen on my watch ring a bell with your traitorous ass?
You're the "traitor", a mindless POS.
or the spy scandal with the unregistered illegal
organization called AIPAC..
It's one of hundreds of lobbying outfits. Scumbags all.
Nice that you agree.
Sure.
Or Jonathon Pollard..
And what about all the non jew spies, like the catholic one a few years
ago, and the (heavens) one of german descent (NO!), what about them
Donnie?
I think the catholic guy was named Kelly, not sure, too tired right now
to search.
Now that is really reaching for straws.. I thought you were full of shit
and you just proved it!
Well, I got the name wrong, but I was right... It was Hanssen. Kelley
was the guy who helped bust him, apparently.
One of thousands of links..
http://cicentre.com/Documents/DOC_Hanssen_1.htm
No comment on Hannsen Donnie?
Dead or locked up forever and I do believe they were paid by Mossad.
How about some names when you toss allegations around.. Or are you just
shooting in the dark as usual.
I can go on with
these facts for hours..
Yeah, your crap never ends, the shit keeps on pouring out of your mouth.
\
How about this? Sprint tells me your Jewish! Thus ..it appears that your
also antiGentile and AntiAmerican. Interesting Job too... ;-p
LOL, sprint tells you I'm jewish? That's a good one. If they did,
they're sadly mistaken, and WTF does sprint have to do with my ISP?
They own it!
LOL, that would be news to the family who THINKS they own it! Maybe you
think if an ISP uses a sprint, or MCI, or Level3, etc circuit, that that
circuit is the ISP?? Nooo, sorry, it doesn't work that way.
Nice try at BS'ing though. I'm still not jewish. And how would sprint
know if I was?
Oh, this should be good for a chuckle.
BDK
You haven't explained how Sprint "knows" I'm a jew.

Is there a "jew list"? LOL.

This would be news to my family an friends, BTW. And even bigger news to
me. You're insane.

BDK
So what American are you bastards going
to murder next.
Who is you bastards? I'm not jewish Donnie. I'm as white as you are son.
You ain't man enough to have a son.. And your lying again. A very jewish
trait! ;-p
You need a long rest, in a home..
I am for a law that any American politician that in any
way votes or whatever in favor of a foriegn power over that of America,
should be executed by public hanging.
By the way... You should go back to title posting...
More nonsense. Try harder to think. You can do it.
"Must.....try...to...be...sane....make....sense!"
LOL
BDK
Don Ocean
2005-07-05 07:45:01 UTC
Post by BDK
All she had to do is get the hell out of the way. People can't see too
good when there's a bulldozer blade in front of them.
Gee... How come the IDF Dozers don't run over the Jews in Gaza that are
blocking the dozers.. Or is it from the torah that Gentiles aren't human
thus killing is ok...But to kill a Jew is murder? ;-p Sounds kind of
2 faced to me!
What? No Answer for this... ;-p
And exactly how do you know that jewish settlers haven't been killed?
Their protests don't get the press that a young girl's death/injury
would. And then there's the whole anti jew publicity machine that stirs
up shit. Like you do.
That would never happen without the Jewish newspapers screaming bloody
murder and so far not a peep about anyone getting run over by a
catskinner. Plenty of whining about the poor IDF having terrible
conscience pangs at having to move illegal settlers. They can turn a
lovely child into bloody hamburger..But making another Jew obey the
law, just absolutely tears them up! ;-(
Post by BDK
[...]
They don't let amateurs catskin on Construction site where there
are holes to drop in and people on site. Catskinners are usually broke
in at Derrick sites and roadwork. Damned ..But your dense.
Post by BDK
Written by THOUSANDS? LOL. You need to go back to school and learn to
count.
There were over 13,000 sailors in those two Carrier fleets ..plus
the over 200 aboard the USS Liberty.
And they all wrote the stuff on the site? C'mon.
There is a huge circle of links tied to that site.. It has also
won many awards. You obviously never bothered to check it out!

Bet you didn't find the links to my site and my Brother's either.
They are there ..big time.
Post by BDK
Even the state department
admitss that the Johnson Administration covered that up. A couple of
Admirals were so pissed that they demanded that LBJ stand down from the
presidential elections in 1968... And he did!
LOL, one word, VIETNAM.
Man are you the I*diot.. The professional Military thrived on VietNam.
That was their golden ticket.
Post by BDK
That mess lost a presidency for what to that point had been a shoe in.
How old are you? He was going to have a very difficult time getting re-
elected. At best. Odds are, Nixon would have beat him by a much bigger
margin than he did HH Humphrey.
Fraid not asshole...And I was a campaigner for Barry Goldwater as was
Hillary Rodham.(1964)...
Post by BDK
McNamara was rewarded by the
Jews with the Presidency of the World Bank...And he had no experience
whatsoever with banking..
Like most guys who head banks, and big corporations. Incompetent people
hired for press value. Ex-presidents hired by law firms, ex senators and
congressmen appointed to boards of directors, it's all just big business
ass kissing. Nothing particularly jewish about that, it's done by
everyone, for some reason. I never have understood a vast majority of
the decisions of upper management. Seem to love to waste money, and piss
people off who actually do something.
Well, I got the name wrong, but I was right... It was Hanssen. Kelley
was the guy who helped bust him, apparently.
One of thousands of links..
http://cicentre.com/Documents/DOC_Hanssen_1.htm
No comment on Hannsen Donnie?
Whats to comment on... Hannsen ain't Irish... and a long way from Kelly.
Probably a Danish name... What the holder is ...who knows ... Maybe one
of your Hebrew buddies..
BDK
2005-07-05 14:01:28 UTC
Post by BDK
[...]
A friend is a contractor, well he was before health problems and his
crooked (non jew Don, I know that's important to you) cousin embezzled
between $300,000-400,000 from his business. He let me teach myself how
to drive the dozer before anything was really done on the site. All I
could have hurt was dirt. And maybe the dozer.
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Written by THOUSANDS? LOL. You need to go back to school and learn to
count.
There were over 13,000 sailors in those two Carrier fleets ..plus
the over 200 aboard the USS Liberty.
But ALL 13K of them didn't write your precious sites! How much of the
stuff posted is, ahem, "amplified" is the question.
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
And they all wrote the stuff on the site? C'mon.
There is a huge circle of links tied to that site.. It has also
won many awards. You obviously never bothered to check it out!
I read enough. I can only imagine where the awards came from..
Post by Don Ocean
Bet you didn't find the links to my site and my Brother's either.
They are there ..big time.
Yawn...
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Even the state department
admitss that the Johnson Administration covered that up. A couple of
Admirals were so pissed that they demanded that LBJ stand down from the
presidential elections in 1968... And he did!
LOL, one word, VIETNAM.
Man are you the I*diot.. The professional Military thrived on VietNam.
That was their golden ticket.
Not by the end, the public had enough by then. I kinda think the same
thing's going to happen in Iraq in a few years.
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
That mess lost a presidency for what to that point had been a shoe in.
How old are you? He was going to have a very difficult time getting re-
elected. At best. Odds are, Nixon would have beat him by a much bigger
margin than he did HH Humphrey.
Fraid not asshole...And I was a campaigner for Barry Goldwater as was
Hillary Rodham.(1964)...
So in 64 you campained for Goldwater, wanna cracker?

Fraid he was going to lose, pinhead. He knew he didn't have a chance, so
he "retired" and died about 5 years later. The campaign would have
probably killed him before that, if he had run. He already at that point
had some heart troubles.
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
[...]
No, but Kelley busted him, and that was where I got the name. Not all
spies are jewish Donnie. I know that upsets your little racial theories,
but it's true. Spies come in all religions and GASP, there are probably
some german ones running around right now.
Post by Don Ocean
Probably a Danish name... What the holder is ...who knows ... Maybe one
of your Hebrew buddies..
Danish. Swedish, whatever. Point was he was a die-hard catholic. At
least for most of his life.

LOL, almost all my friends are Catholics.

BDK
Don Ocean
2005-07-06 07:19:18 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
[...]
My point is made. I learned on a BattleDozer and you don't run over
your fireteams! All movement is at top speed. And it didn't have a
Joystick!
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
And they all wrote the stuff on the site? C'mon.
There is a huge circle of links tied to that site.. It has also
won many awards. You obviously never bothered to check it out!
I read enough. I can only imagine where the awards came from..
You antiPatriotism is noted.. So your motto is kill a Sailor, love a Jew!
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Even the state department
admitss that the Johnson Administration covered that up. A couple of
Admirals were so pissed that they demanded that LBJ stand down from the
presidential elections in 1968... And he did!
LOL, one word, VIETNAM.
Man are you the I*diot.. The professional Military thrived on VietNam.
That was their golden ticket.
Not by the end, the public had enough by then. I kinda think the same
thing's going to happen in Iraq in a few years.
This discussion is about Jews murdering Americans...A proven fact!
Not VietNam or Iraq!
BDK
BDK
2005-07-06 08:41:38 UTC
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
[...]
What point is that Donnie?? The one on top of your little head?? She got
squished by a dozer, that's it. She took the risk and paid the price.
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
And they all wrote the stuff on the site? C'mon.
There is a huge circle of links tied to that site.. It has also
won many awards. You obviously never bothered to check it out!
I read enough. I can only imagine where the awards came from..
You antiPatriotism is noted.. So your motto is kill a Sailor, love a Jew!
What is wrong with you? Are you really as insane as you seem to be?

Maybe it's a tumor. Would explain a lot. Or maybe mad cow disease. But
probably, you're just a fucking whackjob.

If it was deliberate (and the thing is, you guys claiming it was never
come up with any kind of logical explanation as to why it was supposedly
deliberate) fine, lock them up, whatever. But to rant and rave, and
spout all the hate you do is..just plain crazy. You have to know it's
not going to go anywhere. All the participants involved are very old, or
dead, or high government officials, and you know what happens here, and
just about in every other country, the higher ups skate, and the
flunkies get stomped. Most of the flunkies are now in their 70's, so
it's a waste of time...
Post by Don Ocean
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Even the state department
admitss that the Johnson Administration covered that up. A couple of
Admirals were so pissed that they demanded that LBJ stand down from the
presidential elections in 1968... And he did!
LOL, one word, VIETNAM.
Man are you the I*diot.. The professional Military thrived on VietNam.
That was their golden ticket.
Not by the end, the public had enough by then. I kinda think the same
thing's going to happen in Iraq in a few years.
This discussion is about Jews murdering Americans...A proven fact!
LOL, you really are a sicko, aren't you?

Anytime you can't come up with an answer, you try to change the subject.
That happens when all you've got to work with is bile..

Just because you believe that Israel "murdered americans" it doesn't
make:

It a "proven fact". It's already been officially classified as an
accident, and nearly 40 years later, it's gonna be really hard to change
that "fact". When our own troops are killed by friendly fire, is that
"murder" too?

All jews a part of israel.

All israeli's agreeing with the policies of Israel. Do you agree with
all the policies of the US? I kinda doubt it.

All people who disagree with your point of view unpatriotic.

My hate is aimed at individuals, not groups, unlike you, I realize there
are good and bad in just about all groups/races/religions. Something you
might figure out someday, but if you're old enough to be a Goldwater
volunteer, you must be close to 60 or more, so it's probably too late
for you to "wake the fuck up". Oh well, you'll probably be gone soon,
your blood pressure must be amazing.
Post by Don Ocean
Not VietNam or Iraq!
Iraq seems to be becoming the Vietnam of the 21st century. A war where a
portion of the natives want us out, and is willing to die to try to get
us out. How long until we bail out this time?

BDK
Post by Don Ocean
BDK
Don Ocean
2005-07-06 09:31:30 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
You antiPatriotism is noted.. So your motto is kill a Sailor, love a Jew!
What is wrong with you? Are you really as insane as you seem to be?
Maybe it's a tumor. Would explain a lot. Or maybe mad cow disease. But
probably, you're just a fucking whackjob.
You cheer on the murderers of American Sailors and I am the Whack Job?
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
This discussion is about Jews murdering Americans...A proven fact!
LOL, you really are a sicko, aren't you?
i see! evryone is sick except you murdering Jews.. ;-p
Post by BDK
My hate is aimed at individuals, not groups, unlike you, I realize there
are good and bad in just about all groups/races/religions. Something you
might figure out someday, but if you're old enough to be a Goldwater
volunteer, you must be close to 60 or more, so it's probably too late
for you to "wake the fuck up". Oh well, you'll probably be gone soon,
your blood pressure must be amazing.
Actually I am in top shape...And do a days work that would kill a
sissy-boy like you. Barry Goldwater was a friend of my folks.. And we
leased commercial land from him and his brother. In downtown Phoenix.

Please note that I deleted your wandering rambling off to VietNam..Etc.
I don't want to see your off topic diatribe... Do try and focus ...And
if you can't tell the truth...Don't post at all... I guess we won't
see any more posts from you... Or will you continue with the big Jew
lies? ;-p
BDK
2005-07-06 15:26:54 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
You antiPatriotism is noted.. So your motto is kill a Sailor, love a Jew!
What is wrong with you? Are you really as insane as you seem to be?
Maybe it's a tumor. Would explain a lot. Or maybe mad cow disease. But
probably, you're just a fucking whackjob.
You cheer on the murderers of American Sailors and I am the Whack Job?
Who's cheering anyone on, Donnie. You can't seen to read very well.
Breathing too much fumes off the hog shit?
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
This discussion is about Jews murdering Americans...A proven fact!
LOL, you really are a sicko, aren't you?
i see! evryone is sick except you murdering Jews.. ;-p
One more time, I'm not jewish Donnie. Why do you keep saying I am?
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
My hate is aimed at individuals, not groups, unlike you, I realize there
are good and bad in just about all groups/races/religions. Something you
might figure out someday, but if you're old enough to be a Goldwater
volunteer, you must be close to 60 or more, so it's probably too late
for you to "wake the fuck up". Oh well, you'll probably be gone soon,
your blood pressure must be amazing.
Actually I am in top shape...And do a days work that would kill a
sissy-boy like you. Barry Goldwater was a friend of my folks.. And we
leased commercial land from him and his brother. In downtown Phoenix.
FROM HALF JEWS? How do you live with yourself Donnie? Watch out, you
nazi buds might not like the fact that you were, and maybe still are a
jew lover.
Post by BDK
Please note that I deleted your wandering rambling off to VietNam..Etc.
I don't want to see your off topic diatribe... Do try and focus ...And
if you can't tell the truth...Don't post at all... I guess we won't
see any more posts from you... Or will you continue with the big Jew
lies? ;-p
What lies are those? Donnie. Where have I lied?

How many fucking times do I have to tell you, I'm not jewish?

Damn, you're a fucking numbskull..

BDK
Don Ocean
2005-07-06 21:24:05 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
My hate is aimed at individuals, not groups, unlike you, I realize there
are good and bad in just about all groups/races/religions. Something you
might figure out someday, but if you're old enough to be a Goldwater
volunteer, you must be close to 60 or more, so it's probably too late
for you to "wake the fuck up". Oh well, you'll probably be gone soon,
your blood pressure must be amazing.
Actually I am in top shape...And do a days work that would kill a
sissy-boy like you. Barry Goldwater was a friend of my folks.. And we
leased commercial land from him and his brother. In downtown Phoenix.
FROM HALF JEWS? How do you live with yourself Donnie? Watch out, you
nazi buds might not like the fact that you were, and maybe still are a
jew lover.
Actually the Goldwaters were full Jews and and fine people.
When you Jews murder the USS Liberty..Goldwater wanted
Israel punished.. His home was Arizona, USA..Not the ME!
Admiral Hyman Rickover another Full American Jew also called
For Israels punishment. Another great American.
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Please note that I deleted your wandering rambling off to VietNam..Etc.
I don't want to see your off topic diatribe... Do try and focus ...And
if you can't tell the truth...Don't post at all... I guess we won't
see any more posts from you... Or will you continue with the big Jew
lies? ;-p
What lies are those? Donnie. Where have I lied?
There.. you just lied again! ;-p
Post by BDK
How many fucking times do I have to tell you, I'm not jewish?
Keep telling but your state of mind is ZionNazi Jew..Thus your Jewish
And a traitor to America! ;-(
Post by BDK
Damn, you're a fucking numbskull..
I got your number and it pisses you off!
BDK
Don Ocean
2005-07-08 02:57:33 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
You antiPatriotism is noted.. So your motto is kill a Sailor, love a Jew!
What is wrong with you? Are you really as insane as you seem to be?
Maybe it's a tumor. Would explain a lot. Or maybe mad cow disease. But
probably, you're just a fucking whackjob.
You cheer on the murderers of American Sailors and I am the Whack Job?
Who's cheering anyone on, Donnie. You can't seen to read very well.
Breathing too much fumes off the hog shit?
Nope! We Sell all of our Hogshit to you ZionNazi's as Kosher
Poridge.
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
This discussion is about Jews murdering Americans...A proven fact!
LOL, you really are a sicko, aren't you?
i see! evryone is sick except you murdering Jews.. ;-p
One more time, I'm not jewish Donnie. Why do you keep saying I am?
Awww.. You ZionNazi's always lie about everything to attain your
immoral goals. ;-(
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
My hate is aimed at individuals, not groups, unlike you, I realize there
are good and bad in just about all groups/races/religions. Something you
might figure out someday, but if you're old enough to be a Goldwater
volunteer, you must be close to 60 or more, so it's probably too late
for you to "wake the fuck up". Oh well, you'll probably be gone soon,
your blood pressure must be amazing.
Actually I am in top shape...And do a days work that would kill a
sissy-boy like you. Barry Goldwater was a friend of my folks.. And we
leased commercial land from him and his brother. In downtown Phoenix.
FROM HALF JEWS? How do you live with yourself Donnie? Watch out, you
nazi buds might not like the fact that you were, and maybe still are a
jew lover.
I see... You object to Barry Goldwater because he might be half Gentile?
You ZionNazi jews are so judgemental of the good honest folks of this
world, be they Jew or Gentile... So sad....That you kind isn't aborted.
Your kind is a cancer on the world... Proof that there is a Hell...Of your
making!
There you go ...Another lie!!! ;-p
BDK
2005-07-08 13:57:14 UTC
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
You antiPatriotism is noted.. So your motto is kill a Sailor, love a Jew!
What is wrong with you? Are you really as insane as you seem to be?
Maybe it's a tumor. Would explain a lot. Or maybe mad cow disease. But
probably, you're just a fucking whackjob.
You cheer on the murderers of American Sailors and I am the Whack Job?
Who's cheering anyone on, Donnie. You can't seen to read very well.
Breathing too much fumes off the hog shit?
Nope! We Sell all of our Hogshit to you ZionNazi's as Kosher
Poridge.
How nice. Are you proud of yourself?

LOL, what a cracker...
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
This discussion is about Jews murdering Americans...A proven fact!
LOL, you really are a sicko, aren't you?
i see! evryone is sick except you murdering Jews.. ;-p
One more time, I'm not jewish Donnie. Why do you keep saying I am?
Awww.. You ZionNazi's always lie about everything to attain your
immoral goals. ;-(
What goals are the jews after. I wouldn't know, I'm not jewish, dunce!

You crack me up.

Don Ocean, Dunce. DOD, kinda fits..
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
[...]
You're insane. I don't object, or didn't object to Goldwater! I met him
once in Chicago in 68 and talked to him on 20 Meters at a friend's house
one time about 15 years later...

You're the jew hater, not me, pinhead. You really need help old man.

More proof that you're brain is totally diseased. I guess the syphilis
has spread to it now....

And one more time, I'm not a jew. I suppose you claim to be a christian?

Well, you might be one after all..

You're sure showing the love..

BDK
There you go ...Another lie!!! ;-p
Don Ocean
2005-07-08 20:55:54 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Who's cheering anyone on, Donnie. You can't seen to read very well.
Breathing too much fumes off the hog shit?
Nope! We Sell all of our Hogshit to you ZionNazi's as Kosher
Poridge.
How nice. Are you proud of yourself?
LOL, what a cracker...
LOL, What a scumbucket antiAmerican/AntiGentile! ;-p
Post by BDK
And one more time, I'm not a jew. I suppose you claim to be a christian?
Well, you might be one after all..
You're sure showing the love..
I see... Instead of just throwing hatred at the Gentiles, now your
attacking the Christians? You are not gonna be happy until you have
started a full fledged religious war. ;-(
I guess in you opinion that if one is not Jew...Then one has to to be
Christian or Islamic? ;-p Whatta Fukhed!
BDK
Roger
2005-07-08 21:23:33 UTC
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
Post by Don Ocean
I guess in you opinion that if one is not Jew...Then one has to to be
Christian or Islamic? ;-p Whatta Fukhed!
*This* from the entity that has decided someone must be a Jew, simply
because they disagree with zie and point out zir lies?

TAOILHTN
Don Ocean
2005-07-08 22:59:06 UTC
Post by Don Ocean
I guess in you opinion that if one is not Jew...Then one has to to be
Christian or Islamic? ;-p Whatta Fukhed!
*This* from the entity that has decided someone must be a Jew, simply
because they disagree with zie and point out zir lies?
TAOILHTN
And again you avoid a question that your sto stupid to know the answer
to..;-p
BDK
2005-07-09 02:03:19 UTC
Post by Don Ocean
I guess in you opinion that if one is not Jew...Then one has to to be
Christian or Islamic? ;-p Whatta Fukhed!
*This* from the entity that has decided someone must be a Jew, simply
because they disagree with zie and point out zir lies?
TAOILHTN
And again you avoid a question that your sto stupid to know the answer
to..;-p
I'm soooo sorry Don, but Roger, like me, probably doesn't know what the
fuck you're talking about, since we don't subscribe to the hitler fan
club magazine like you do.

He's right though. You did exactly what he says you did.

A sane response, please? Or as sane as you can possibly do...

BDK
Don Ocean
2005-07-09 07:02:52 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
I guess in you opinion that if one is not Jew...Then one has to to be
Christian or Islamic? ;-p Whatta Fukhed!
*This* from the entity that has decided someone must be a Jew, simply
because they disagree with zie and point out zir lies?
TAOILHTN
And again you avoid a question that your sto stupid to know the answer
to..;-p
I'm soooo sorry Don, but Roger, like me, probably doesn't know what the
fuck you're talking about, since we don't subscribe to the hitler fan
club magazine like you do.
He's right though. You did exactly what he says you did.
A sane response, please? Or as sane as you can possibly do...
BDK
I will try again as soon as you two inbreds get done buttfucking each
other. But its doubtful that you understand anything anyway.
BDK
2005-07-09 15:58:51 UTC
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
I guess in you opinion that if one is not Jew...Then one has to to be
Christian or Islamic? ;-p Whatta Fukhed!
*This* from the entity that has decided someone must be a Jew, simply
because they disagree with zie and point out zir lies?
TAOILHTN
And again you avoid a question that your sto stupid to know the answer
to..;-p
I'm soooo sorry Don, but Roger, like me, probably doesn't know what the
fuck you're talking about, since we don't subscribe to the hitler fan
club magazine like you do.
He's right though. You did exactly what he says you did.
A sane response, please? Or as sane as you can possibly do...
BDK
I will try again as soon as you two inbreds get done buttfucking each
other. But its doubtful that you understand anything anyway.
Exactly the kind of thing I expected..LOL.

BDK
L Alpert
2005-07-11 03:14:04 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
[...]
This is about as good as it gets from ocean. Probably due to generations of
inbreeding.
BDK
2005-07-11 03:19:23 UTC
In article <0-qdnTkjQY5mfkzfRVn-***@comcast.com>, ***@xxgmail.com
says...
Post by L Alpert
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
[...]
I kind of picture a blond "Aryan" (Of course) Junior Samples when I
think about what Don looks like. I hope his teeth are better than
Junior's were..

BDK
Don Ocean
2005-07-11 05:16:37 UTC
Post by BDK
says...
Post by L Alpert
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
[...]
Actually I rather see you ZionSlime As a really gross fungus
growing in a peti-dish. And am hoping someone will dump a bit of
Ammonia or bleach in there with you.
BDK
2005-07-11 16:19:06 UTC
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
says...
Post by L Alpert
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
[...]
Rant and Rave Donnie, it's about all you do, isn't it?

Maybe your other activities could be sitting around listening to waltz
and Wagner Opera records with the picture of the feuhrer on the mantle,
wearing lederhosen and eating brats and kraut, and of course, drinking
good german beer! And after dinner, listen to your hero, Dolf, the man
himself, on one of his famous rants..ah the culture!!

Volkism at it's finest...LOL.

You have a wonderful white day now Donnie...

NDK
Don Ocean
2005-07-12 01:32:19 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
says...
Post by L Alpert
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
[...]
Actually Moron... My bloodline is American-Swiss.. I am wondering about
what Back alley you were bred in. ;-p As for music, I am more into
Folk...Such as
Irish Folk...American Folk etc. As for your deriding Mr Hitler...Well
you Jews have over the centuries made him look like an Angel..
Supposedly he killed more Jews then was in Europe.. Which is evil and
not nice...But you Jews have murdered 55 million Russians just for one
of your Godless feats. And I really don't see what your hangup with
Btatwusrts and a good Kraut is? New Ulm Minnesota had a Saurkraut
wrestling fest over the weekend.. It made national news.. I guess that
makes Minnesota antiJew etc... Actually Dolf is an Aussie and one of
yours... ;-p And yes my double wide does have a mantle and over that
mantle hangs a very large American flag and pictures of my several
military goups. And the dumping grounds that I live next to is actually
called a National park. Should you have a bad accident...Please
immediately inform us so that we can properly mourn your passing! ;-p
Ummm...Do it soon... Huh!
Ta! Ta!

Oh by the way... Us Puritans don't imbibe in Alcoholic beverages.
and from the psychopathic babble from you... Neither should you..
Or maybe its too late for your last few Neurons to survive the
alcohol baths of the past.
L Alpert
2005-07-13 05:26:00 UTC
Post by BDK
says...
Post by L Alpert
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by Don Ocean
[...]
He reminds me of the keeper of the bridge in Monty Python's "Search for the
Holy Grail", except that he would threaten to "gum" your leg off.....
Roger
2005-07-09 04:23:59 UTC
Post by Don Ocean
I guess in you opinion that if one is not Jew...Then one has to to be
Christian or Islamic? ;-p Whatta Fukhed!
*This* from the entity that has decided someone must be a Jew, simply
because they disagree with zie and point out zir lies?
TAOILHTN
And again you avoid a question that your sto stupid to know the answer
to..;-p
The answer is "no, that is not opinion: but having said that won't
stop you from lying about it."

And speaking of questions that are being avoided, doesn't it bother
you even a little bit to lie like you have been doing?
BDK
2005-07-09 01:59:58 UTC
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
And one more time, I'm not a jew. I suppose you claim to be a christian?
Well, you might be one after all..
You're sure showing the love..
I see... Instead of just throwing hatred at the Gentiles, now your
attacking the Christians? You are not gonna be happy until you have
started a full fledged religious war. ;-(
I guess in you opinion that if one is not Jew...Then one has to to be
Christian or Islamic? ;-p Whatta Fukhed!
What "gentiles" am I supposed to be hating? ????

You need to sit back and try to make sense for once. Please.

Just about every nazi scumbag like you claims to be a christian. A lot
of them seem to be into "christian identity", a truly bizarre and
nonsensical belief system, not that any religion makes any logical
sense.

If you aren't one, great for you. You're scary enough without Jeezus
telling you to do and say the crazy shit you spew..

BDK
Post by Don Ocean
Post by BDK
BDK