September 11 - An expert-s opinion
Warhol
2003-12-12 01:37:29 UTC
September 11 - An expert-s opinion

part 1 -

NEWSMAKINGNEWS

AUTOMATIC PILOT AND 9.11

10/08/2002 - THE PORTUGAL NEWS

September 11 - An expert-s opinion

A group of military and civilian US pilots, under the chairmanship of
Colonel Donn de Grand, after deliberating non-stop for 72 hours, has
concluded that the flight crews of the four passenger airliners,
involved in the September 11th tragedy, had no control over their
aircraft.

In a detailed press communiquх the inquiry stated: ?The
so-called terrorist attack was in fact a superbly executed military
operation carried out against the USA, requiring the utmost
professional military skill in command, communications and control. It
was flawless in timing, in the choice of selected aircraft to be used
as guided missiles and in the coordinated delivery of those missiles
to their pre-selected targets.¬

The report seriously questions whether or not the suspect hijackers,
supposedly trained on Cessna light aircraft, could have located a
target dead-on 200 miles from take off point. It further throws into
doubt their ability to master the intricacies of the instrument flight
rules (IFR) in the 45 minutes from take off to the point of impact.
Colonel de Grand said that it would be impossible for novices to have
taken control of the four aircraft and orchestrated such a terrible
act requiring military precision of the highest order.

A member of the inquiry team, a US Air Force officer who flew over 100
sorties during the Vietnam war, told the press conference: ?Those
birds (commercial airliners) either had a crack fighter pilot in the
left seat, or they were being maneuvered by remote control.¬

In evidence given to the enquiry, Captain Kent Hill (retd.) of the US
Air Force, and friend of Chic Burlingame, the pilot of the plane that
crashed into the Pentagon, stated that the US had on several occasions
flown an unmanned aircraft, similar in size to a Boeing 737, across
the Pacific from Edwards Air Force base in California to South
Australia. According to Hill it had flown on a pre programmed flight
path under the control of a pilot in an outside station.

Hill also quoted Bob Ayling, former British Airways boss, in an
interview given to the London Economist on September 20th, 2001.
Ayling admitted that it was now possible to control an aircraft in
flight from either the ground or in the air. This was confirmed by
expert witnesses at the inquiry who testified that airliners could be
controlled by electro-magnetic pulse or radio frequency
instrumentation from command and control platforms based either in the
air or at ground level.

All members of the inquiry team agreed that even if guns were held to
their heads none of them would fly a plane into a building. Their
reaction would be to ditch the plane into a river or a field, thereby
safeguarding the lives of those on the ground.

A further question raised by the inquiry was why none of the pilots
concerned had alerted ground control. It stated that all pilots are
trained to punch a four-digit code into the flight control-s
transponder to warn ground control crews of a hijacking - but this did
not happen.

During the press conference Captain Hill maintained that the four
airliners must have been choreographed by an Airborne Warning and
Control System (AWACS). This system can engage several aircraft
simultaneously by knocking out their on-board flight controls. He said
that all the evidence points to the fact that the pilots and their
crews had not taken any evasive action to resist the supposed
hijackers. They had not attempted any sudden changes in flight path or
nose-dive procedures - which led him to believe that they had no
control over their aircraft.

THE NEWS, in an attempt to further substantiate the potential veracity
of these findings, spoke to an Algarve-based airline pilot, who has
more than 20 years of experience in flying passenger planes, to seek
his views. Captain Colin McHattie, currently flying with Cathay
Pacific, agreed with the independent commission-s findings. However,
he explained that while it is possible to fly a plane from the ground,
the installation of the necessary equipment is a time-consuming
process, and needs extensive planning. THE NEWS will publish a full
interview with Captain McHattie in next week-s edition.

The FBI also came in for criticism for the various pieces of
contradictory evidence it has published regarding the suspects.
Questions are now being asked as to how incorrect information was
given out regarding the ID cards of the suspects, and the seat numbers
they supposedly occupied after boarding the flights.

None of the suspects named by the FBI appeared on any of the official
passenger lists. A further point was how the FBI had managed to
retrieve the passport of one of the suspects amid the molten and
twisted remains of thousands of tons of steel and rubble brought about
by the Twin Towers collapse.

Dr. Paul Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury, and
presently Senior Research Fellow at Stamford University, has lent his
support to the independent inquiry findings. He also claims that Osama
Bin Laden was not responsible for September 11th. The doctor has
challenged President Bush to make public the so-called ?irrefutable
evidence¬ incriminating Bin Laden.

Colonel Donn de Grand said that if President Bush is lying it would
not be the first time that the American people had been mislead by its
government. He cited the recently published official government
archives describing President Roosevelt-s duplicity in deceiving
Americans about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour, which triggered
the US entry into WWll.

He also highlighted the role of the country-s government in misleading
its citizens in respect of the Bay of Pigs invasion in Cuba, and the
events that brought about the Spanish American war in the late 19th,
century. ?Whilst considering who committed this act of war on
September 11th,¬ he said, ?albeit Russia, China, an Islamic country or
NATO, we must also consider that the enemy may well be within the
gates.

?Not for the first time the American public might be being mislead, by
those with ulterior motives, into lending its support to a war, this
time against Iraq, that has no bearing whatsoever on the interests of
the people of the USA.¬

So far the mainstream American news media has failed to publish or
broadcast any details regarding the independent inquiry. Similarly,
the White House, whilst having received a copy of the report, has
remained silent on its findings.

http://the-news.net/cgi-bin/story.pl?title=September%2011%20-%20An%20expert-s%20opinion&edition=all
George
2003-12-12 02:30:35 UTC
Dumbass, this is an internet myth.
B. Ranshaw
2003-12-12 12:57:44 UTC
Dumbass, this is an internet myth.<
Just like the Osama story is TV myth.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, servitude better than freedom,
go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or your arms.
May your chains set lightly upon you. May posterity forget that ye
were our countrymen."
- Samuel Adams
George
2003-12-12 14:10:40 UTC
Die, bitch!
Warhol
2003-12-12 19:01:44 UTC
Post by George
Post by B. Ranshaw
Dumbass, this is an internet myth.<
Just like the Osama story is TV myth.
Die, bitch!
shall we say " Bring em on"?

ha ha ha ha
George
2003-12-12 19:36:48 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by George
Post by B. Ranshaw
Dumbass, this is an internet myth.<
Just like the Osama story is TV myth.
Die, bitch!
shall we say " Bring em on"?
ha ha ha ha
Warthole with a serious crack addiction:

http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/classics/classicpic12.htm
r***@bellsouth.net
2003-12-12 20:02:42 UTC
I thought that was Donny's family picture for his Xmas cards
--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com
Post by George
George
2003-12-12 20:23:21 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
I thought that was Donny's family picture for his Xmas cards
Naw. Nazis don't celebrate Christmas without their shotguns. Don lost his
a few days ago in a fight with his prey:

http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/animals/animals07.htm
Post by George
Don Ocean
2003-12-13 03:45:07 UTC
George
2003-12-13 03:43:13 UTC
Post by George
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
I thought that was Donny's family picture for his Xmas cards
Naw. Nazis don't celebrate Christmas without their shotguns. Don lost his
Actually Georgy-Porgy, my shotgun is an ONTOS. Pretty hard to lose. ;-p
also pretty hard to miss...(miss is a double entendre).
Yeah. I see you bought one each for your sisters!

http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/bizarre/bizarre66.htm
Don Ocean
2003-12-13 04:31:39 UTC
George
2003-12-13 04:50:10 UTC
Post by George
Post by George
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
I thought that was Donny's family picture for his Xmas cards
Naw. Nazis don't celebrate Christmas without their shotguns. Don
lost
his
Post by George
also pretty hard to miss...(miss is a double entendre).
Yeah. I see you bought one each for your sisters!
http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/bizarre/bizarre66.htm
Go to Google and insert ONTOS. Learn! George! Learn!
So you bought ONTOS juniors for the sisters. How thoughful!
Warhol
2004-01-27 05:31:18 UTC
Post by George
Post by George
Post by George
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
I thought that was Donny's family picture for his Xmas cards
Naw. Nazis don't celebrate Christmas without their shotguns. Don
lost
his
Post by George
also pretty hard to miss...(miss is a double entendre).
Yeah. I see you bought one each for your sisters!
http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/bizarre/bizarre66.htm
Go to Google and insert ONTOS. Learn! George! Learn!
So you bought ONTOS juniors for the sisters. How thoughful!
Learn BionicRat, and stop posting those redicule links of yours

the Thing or the Pig
http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-armour/allied/ontos.htm
Heinrich
holoy cow !! and they still did not manage to winn the war?
Don Ocean
2004-01-27 23:23:05 UTC
Don Ocean
2003-12-13 03:42:11 UTC
George
2003-12-13 03:41:49 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
I thought that was Donny's family picture for his Xmas cards
Geez and I thought they were GoldGoofs kids.
I don't doubt that you did think that. I see that you wore your best over
to miss Piggy's house!

http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/bizarre/bizarre73.htm
Don Ocean
2003-12-13 03:40:31 UTC
George
2003-12-13 03:37:48 UTC
Post by George
Post by Warhol
Post by George
Post by B. Ranshaw
Dumbass, this is an internet myth.<
Just like the Osama story is TV myth.
Die, bitch!
shall we say " Bring em on"?
ha ha ha ha
http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/classics/classicpic12.htm
You can't fool me...thats the Jewish Knisset in session.
They are trying to figure what would be better for the Palestinian
problem.
To Kill them or to eat them! ;-p
Well, you can kill 'em, or eat 'em. I say "smoke 'em while you got 'em"!

http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/bizarre/bizarre70.htm
whofan
2003-12-12 03:08:44 UTC
On a clear September day....it is not hard to miss the highest objects for
hundreds of miles around...especially if these cowards had indeed been
taking flight lessons as reported.

I'm sure they didn't depressurize or any of that....so the passengers final
moments were likely horrendous.

But make no mistake...it was cowardly Muslim extremists that flew the
planes into the towers, and the Pentagon. And thankfully overtaken by
heroic passengers over Pennsylvania leading to the aircraft diving into
a field.

And thankfully George Bush was the commander in chief of the United
States instead of Al Gore. Bush kicked arse...whereas Gore would have
said "We're really mad, and you better not do that again...".

If Gore was in office we'd like have cowardly Muslims blowing themselves
up all over the United States on a weekly basis. But we don't have Gore
in office.....pheeeewwww.
B. Ranshaw

- Samuel Adams
r***@bellsouth.net

- Samuel Adams
George
2003-12-12 17:35:25 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
put the tin foil hat back on loon
--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman
I think its time to pull out the manual, for those who don't know the proper
usage of their hats:

http://zapatopi.net/

And its updated!
r***@bellsouth.net

And its updated!
George
2003-12-12 19:37:53 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
don't forget to tell them to put it on when there is a Thunderstorm around
and run outside;-)
--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman
Oh yeah, I forgot. DON'T FORGET TO PUT IT ON WHEN THERE IS A THUNDERSTORM
AROUND AND RUN OUTSIDE!
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
http://www.usidfvets.com
Post by George
http://zapatopi.net/
And its updated!
Warhol
2003-12-12 18:55:58 UTC
Dumbass.

Why is it that the bullsh1t goldman posts smells worse than a horse whore ?

Stomach still churning, Hump?

I wonder why?

Now I think I know. Maybe he wasn't breast fed long enough???
Could this be the reason?
- Samuel Adams
George
2003-12-12 19:40:41 UTC
Post by Warhol
Dumbass.
Why is it that the bullsh1t goldman posts smells worse than a horse whore ?
I don't know. Is your mom around? You've gotta stop letting her out!
Post by Warhol
Stomach still churning, Hump?
I wonder why?
Now I think I know. Maybe he wasn't breast fed long enough???
Could this be the reason?
At least his mom had breasts.

Yours:

http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/classics/classicpic25.htm
r***@bellsouth.net
2003-12-12 20:01:51 UTC
Whorehole have you stopped to think once in your life that you have a
problem? go to the Dr.'s and have them check your head out and look for a
tumor cause a sane person would not act as you do,
--

?
George
2003-12-12 20:04:24 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
Whorehole have you stopped to think once in your life that you have a
problem? go to the Dr.'s and have them check your head out and look for a
tumor cause a sane person would not act as you do,
--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman
Sane. He no need no sanity! Cause he's hooked on downs, man!
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
http://www.usidfvets.com
?
lensman1955
2003-12-12 15:50:26 UTC
Post by whofan
On a clear September day....it is not hard to miss the highest objects for
hundreds of miles around...especially if these cowards had indeed been
taking flight lessons as reported.
I'm sure they didn't depressurize or any of that....so the passengers final
moments were likely horrendous.
But make no mistake...it was cowardly Muslim extremists that flew the
planes into the towers, and the Pentagon. And thankfully overtaken by
heroic passengers over Pennsylvania leading to the aircraft diving into
a field.
And thankfully George Bush was the commander in chief of the United
States instead of Al Gore. Bush kicked arse...whereas Gore would have
said "We're really mad, and you better not do that again...".
Apparently, Bush didn't kick ass very well since the mastermind of the
attack seems to have managed to get away. And he didn't seem to know
when to stop kicking ass since we are now entangled in a quagmire in a
country that had virtually nothing to do with 9/11.
in office.....pheeeewwww.
TheWanderer
2003-12-12 08:40:09 UTC
HAHA YOU PROOVED YOURSELF AGAIN WHAT A FUCKING DUMB ASS YOU ARE.

THIS DUMB PILE OF SHIT CAN NEVER PROVIDE A LINK OR PROVIDES A FALSE PROKEN
LINK
Post by Warhol
September 11 - An expert-s opinion
part 1 -
NEWSMAKINGNEWS
AUTOMATIC PILOT AND 9.11
10/08/2002 - THE PORTUGAL NEWS
September 11 - An expert-s opinion
A group of military and civilian US pilots, under the chairmanship of
Colonel Donn de Grand, after deliberating non-stop for 72 hours, has
concluded that the flight crews of the four passenger airliners,
involved in the September 11th tragedy, had no control over their
aircraft.
In a detailed press communiqu&#1093; the inquiry stated: ?The
B. Ranshaw
- Samuel Adams
George
2003-12-12 14:12:55 UTC
Post by B. Ranshaw
Your point?
--
God, another Canadian nut! Don't they make a pill for your problem? The
point is that he's a dweeb, and you're a dweeb wannabe.
Warhol
2003-12-12 18:41:20 UTC
And just why do you think you have the credibility to make that
remark?

LOL!

Of course you don't have any comment about a 10,000 word report except
you don't like the reporter.
George
2003-12-12 18:53:32 UTC
Post by Warhol
And just why do you think you have the credibility to make that
remark?
LOL!
Of course you don't have any comment about a 10,000 word report except
you don't like the reporter.
He could have saved a whole lot of writing by just say that he doesn't like
George Bush.
TheWanderer
2003-12-12 19:31:42 UTC
Post by Warhol
And just why do you think you have the credibility to make that
remark?
LOL!
Of course you don't have any comment about a 10,000 word report except
you don't like the reporter.
excerpt from what?

So far, 100% of the time you have provided false links to these 'excerpts'

And a searchof the net reveals no other such story, which concludes you are
a pile of dung.
Warhol
2003-12-12 18:25:21 UTC
part 2

AP story Brussels 7 Oct 2001

http://www.masternewmedia.org/issue11/jetsasmissiles.htm
(link is not working anymore)

"At Washington's request, NATO will soon deploy surveillance aircraft
for anti-terrorist operations in the United States in response to the
attacks on New York and Washington, NATO officials said Sunday, an
unprecedented use of foreign military forces to defend the U.S.
homeland."

The assembled group of pilots debated why we would ask for foreign
forces to fly AWACS over our sovereign territory when we have a fleet
of 33 of them, of which 28 are stationed in Oklahoma.

The debate also centered on whether such NATO surveillance aircraft
were already here prior to 11 September. Could one of them have
commandeered the four airliners? There seems to be wide discrepancies
between what the Federal government is proclaiming -- and their media
moguls reporting -- as opposed to the calm and reasoned and rational
views of those men who fly the planes and defend the nation against
all enemies, foreign and domestic.

This writer has been a general aviation pilot since 1946. 1 have flown
a variety of single engine prop aircraft since, and installed an
FAA-approved airstrip here on my farm in 1980.

Two local pilots periodically joined me for short hops; one, a Madison
County lawyer, a graduate of the Air Force Academy, who flew for the
Air Force before coming home to practice law. The other, Kent Hill,
who lives with his wife, Carol, on a farm close to mine, is an
American Airlines captain assigned to the European route. He was a
lifelong friend of "Chic" Burlingame. They were graduates of the Naval
Academy and flew F-4 Phantoms in Vietnam. Both left the Navy 28 years
ago and joined American Airlines. Both planned to retire in 2002.

Chic was the captain of AA flight 77, a Boeing 757, which departed
Washington Dulles for Los Angeles at 8:10 am on I I September, with 58
passengers and a crew of 6. Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon at
9:41 am.

"We were totally trained on the old type of hijack," Capt Hill said,
"where you treat the hijacker cordially, punch a 4-digit code into
your transponder to alert ground control you're being hijacked, and
then get him where he wants to go, set the plane safely on the ground
and let them deal with it on the ground. However, this is a totally
new situation... Not one of the planes alerted ground control that
they were being hijacked." How come?

"The fact is, all the transponders were turned off on the doomed
flights virtually at the same time." Look at their departure times --
two from Logan (Boston), one from Newark, another from Dulles
(Washington DC) -- all between 8 am and 8:15. "Shortly after climb-
out to flight level, their transponders are de- activated.. (they are
no longer a blip on the radar screens).

This is something that really needs to be looked into. The only reason
we turn them off is so they don't interfere with ground systems when
we land." (Note: Transponders identify a particular aircraft in flight
on the radar screens of FAA flight controllers located throughout the
country. Various codes are punched into the transponder, one
displaying, "I am being hijacked.")

He is convinced none of the pilots had control of their aircraft when
they were flown into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. The
question then becomes, who was really in control? "Even if I had a gun
at my head, I'd never fly a plane into a building. I'd try to put it
in anywhere -- a field or a river --and I'd be searing the hell out of
them (the hijackers) by flying upside down first," Hill said. In fact,
the pilot has the best weapon in his hand when threatened with
imminent death by a hijacker, namely, the airplane. Another airline
pilot stated. "On hearing a major scuffle in the cabin, the pilot
should have inverted the aircraft and the hijackers end up with broken
necks."

That none of the four pilots executed such a maneuver points toward
the fact that none of them had control of their aircraft, but had been
overridden by an outside force, which was flying them by remote
control.

As an old and not so bold pilot, I became more convinced that the four
commercial jets were choreographed by a "conductor" from a central
source, namely an airborne warning and control system (AWACS).

They have the electronic capability to engage several aircraft
simultaneously, knock out their on-board flight controls by EMP
(electro-magnetic pulsing) and assume command and remote control of
these targeted aircraft.

(Donn de Grand M, a retired Army colonel, is author of A Window on
America, Confessions of an Arms Peddler and his latest, Barbarians
Inside the Gates.)

In short, many others like me believe that by utilizing this powerful
medium to better understand the news, we can somehow contribute to
stopping this evil spiral encircling our world today.

I do not, by any means, condone the acts of those who commit crimes. I
do not condone either the bureaucratic powers that restrict our civil
freedoms, which have often been fought for through centuries of war
and deprivation.

Furthermore, I cannot support a political entity that decides what
information I legitimately have the right to access. This is where, I
believe, the Internet can be a great medium for providing most of us
with the liberty to access information.

You can read this article in the original issue of MasterMind.

http://www.masternewmedia.org/archive/mastermind11.htm

links not working

Donn de Grand Oct. 23, 2001

A dedicated group of experienced civilian and military pilots,
including combat fighter pilots and commercial airline
captains, just finished a marathon 72 hours of non-stop
briefings and debate over the current crisis evolving from the
use of commercial aircraft as cruise missiles against the World
Trade Center and the Pentagon on 11 September.

The so-called terrorist attack was in fact a superbly executed
military operation against the United States, requiring the
utmost professional military skill in command, communications
and control. It was flawless in timing, in the choice of
selected aircraft to be used as guided missiles, and in the
coordinated delivery of those missiles to their pre-selected
targets.

As a tactical military exercise against two significant targets
(world financial center and the citadel of world strategic
military planning), the attack, from a psychological impact on
the American public, equaled the Japanese "surprise" attack on
Pearl Harbor 7 Dec 1941.

The over-riding question: If we are at war, who is the enemy?

We now have two ongoing and tightly controlled simultaneous
events (emanating from the two symbolic targets of 911:

1) Alan Greenspan, Fed chairman, promising to flood the market
with up to $200 billion in FRNs and to further lower interest
rates, thus bringing about hyperinflation and dollar
devaluation. Much of these multi billions in largesse will be
dumped into the coffers of Wall Street, Defense, bankrupt
airlines, insurance companies and into the willing arms of
debt-ridden third- world countries in the form of debt
repudiation (forgiveness). Call it bribery, in order to get
these often reluctant nations to join our coalition of "freedom
fighters" in "the war against terrorism".

2) Paul Wolfowitz, deputy Defense secretary, promised that the
US will launch "sustained military strikes against those behind
the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington". He said that
the "military retaliation would continue until the roots of
terrorism are destroyed."
George
2003-12-12 18:55:16 UTC
Post by Warhol
part 2
Of the dweeb post. You are working hard for that kook of the month award,
warthole.
Warhol
2003-12-12 23:41:44 UTC
Ha. Can you say F*u*c*k Y*o*u*!!
George
2003-12-13 03:11:52 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by George
Post by Warhol
part 2
Of the dweeb post. You are working hard for that kook of the month award,
warthole.
Ha. Can you say F*u*c*k Y*o*u*!!
You forgot your parachute, dude!

http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/bizarre/bizarre03.htm
TheWanderer
2003-12-12 19:34:09 UTC
Post by Warhol
part 2
------
Post by Warhol
AP story Brussels 7 Oct 2001
http://www.masternewmedia.org/issue11/jetsasmissiles.htm
(link is not working anymore)
OH YEAH JUST LIKE THE OTHER THOUSANDS LINKS YOU POST.

WHY IS IT OUT OF HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ON HERE AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT
SEEMS TO BE UNABLE TO POST ONE FUCKING GOOD LINK??

?
terrorism are destroyed."
Warhol
2003-12-12 19:25:06 UTC
part 3

WHO IS THE ENEMY?
Following is a summary of the near-unanimous views of the
assembled military and civilian pilots concerning certain
critical factors relating to the WTC/Pentagon hit of 9-11:

Troubling questions arose about the alleged pilot-hijackers of
the four aircraft, who were supposedly trained on Cessna
aircraft over the past year at fields in Florida and Oklahoma.

One General officer remarked, "I seriously question whether
these novices could have located a target dead-on 200 miles
removed from takeoff point...-- much less controlled the flight
and mastered the intricacies of 11FR (instrument flight rules)
-- and all accomplished in 45 minutes."

Another pilot warned that "we had better consider whether
electro-magnetic pulse or radio frequency weapons were used
from a command and control platform hovering over the Eastern
Seaboard... I'm talkin' AWACS."

Another comment: "If there was an AWACS on station over the
targeted area, did it have a Global Hawk capability? I mean,
could it convert the commercial jets to robotic flying
missiles?

A hotly debated question: Who would be in command of
such an Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS)? Were they
Chinese -- Russians -- Saudis -- Israelis -- NATO? All of these
countries possess AWACS-type aircraft. All (except the Saudis)
have the capability to utilize electro-magnetic pulsing (EMP)
to knock out on-board flight controls and communications of
targeted aircraft, and then, to fly them by remote control.

One of the Air Force officers explained that we had already
flown a robot plane the size of a Boeing 737 across the Pacific
to Australia -- unmanned -- from Edwards AF13 in California to
a successful landing on an Aussie base in South Australia.

It flies along a pre-programmed flight path, but is "monitored"
(controlled remotely) by a pilot from an outside station. He
explained that the London Economist (20 Sep 2001) published
comments from the former CEO of British Airways, Robert Ayling,
who stated that an aircraft could be commandeered from the
ground or air and controlled remotely in the event of a hijack.

(If you wish me to forward you the full original, unedited text
just request it to me at: \4)See Also:
New evidence that US government suppressed
September 11 warnings [27 May 2002]

Independent Flight 77 - Pentagon Event Investigation
Critical Thinking: Emerging Theories
Section - 4

Political and Technical Feasibility It is our latest conclusion that a
'drone' on an automated landing approach is responsible for the
Pentagon event. Click.

George
2003-12-12 19:48:12 UTC
Post by Warhol
part 3
Warthole's post has been removed since the censors could not make head nor
tails as to what the hell he was saying. Please excuse the interuption. We
now take you back to the currently scheduled program:

PENTAGON REGRETS 'FRANCE SUCKS' MEMO

Timing 'Unfortunate,' Wolfowitz Says

The Pentagon said today that it regretted releasing a memo indicating that
France sucks just hours before the U.S. was to ask the French to forgive
billions in Iraqi debt.

"The timing of the memo was unfortunate," said Deputy Defense Secretary Paul
Wolfowitz, who authored the memo. "We should have released the memo after
the French agreed to forgive the debt."

In concluding his mea culpa, Mr. Wolfowitz said, "Our timing, much like
France itself, sucks."

The Wolfowitz memo, which was entitled "France: Why It Sucks," was the talk
of diplomatic circles in Paris and Washington today.

"If Monsieur Wolfowitz believes that France sucks, he is certainly entitled
to his opinion," said French Foreign Minister Dominique de Villepin. "But
there was no need to list 1,001 reasons."

For his part, Mr. Wolfowitz agreed that the length of the memo was a "rare
misstep for me," adding, "I should have gone with my original idea, 'The Top
Ten Reasons Why France Sucks.'"

Attempting to mend fences with France, Germany and Russia, who were still
fuming about being shut out of bidding for reconstruction projects in Iraq,
Mr. Wolfowitz said today that the U.S. would permit the three allies to bid
on "one-of-a-kind memorabilia" on the auction site eBay.

The first eBay item mentioned by Mr. Wolfowitz, an autographed program from
Cher's Farewell Tour 2003, went to Russia, who was the highest bidder at
$10.50.

In other news, former General Wesley Clark shook up his bid for the
presidency today, replacing his campaign staff with NATO troops.

begin 666 x_19.gif
M1TE&.#EA$P`%`( ``````````"'Y! $`````+ `````3``4```((A(^IR^T/
$(RH`.P``
`
end
Warhol
2003-12-12 19:51:51 UTC
part 4
FLUG REVUE October 1998: Lockheed Martin U-2S in worldwide ......
cameras, and the current development of reconnaissance drones like
DarkStar and Global Hawk will not ... At least the automatic pilot has
recently been
modernized. ...
www.flug-revue.rotor.com/FRHeft/FRH9810/FR9810c.htm

PAT SHANNAN'S MUSINGS ... pilot was neutralized a few minutes before
the flight, and the automatic pilot ...
www.eionews.addr.com/psyops/news/carolvalentine.htm

New questions about remote control and 9-11
http://www.911-strike.com/remote.htm

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:48:14 -0500
From: "Linda Minor" <***@vvm.com>
Subject: Re: flight 77: extracts from pilots message board

The WTC was owned by the New York Port Authority.

http://www.panynj.gov/pr/142-97.html

http://www.panynj.gov/pr/68-01.html
<<<<<99-Year Net Lease Worth $3.2 Billion; Richest Real Estate
Transaction
in New York History>>>>>>
The World Trade Center today became the richest real estate prize in
New
York City history as the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
reached
agreement with a major New York City developer and an international
shopping
center operator on a long-term lease of the famous Twin Towers and
other
properties at the World Trade Center.

Silverstein Properties, Inc., and Westfield America, Inc. have agreed
to a
net lease transaction for a term of 99 years, worth an estimated $3.2
billion on a present value basis. The net lease covers four buildings
at the
World Trade Center, including the Twin Towers and the retail Mall. The
lease
was approved by the Port Authority's Board of Commissioners at their
meeting
today.

***

2003-12-12 20:20:01 UTC
Post by Warhol
part 4
We are so sorry to interupt, but the last post was interupted by a message
by a certain member of the Pentagon staff, who wants to make it absolutely
clear in no uncertain terms that, yes he did say that the French suck, but
that could he still request that they forgive the Iraqi debt? Barring that,
a case of nice wine would suffice.

And now on with our show:

WASHINGTON, D.C.- Contrary to first impressions based on the sound of his
name, Bradley Buckles is not a character from the Strawberry Shortcake
universe, nor is he in anyway connected with the Dressy Bessy apparel
education franchise. On Thursday this former head of the Bureau of Alcohol
Tobacco and Firearms was tapped to run the anti-piracy wing of the the RIAA.
The Buckles appointment is a clear signal that the Association now believes
that bulk litigation will not be enough to stem the tide of music piracy.
Buckles himself indicated that his group would move from a "get tough"
approach to something more akin to "get medieval."

When most people think of the ATF, images of the unfortunate standoff in
Waco, Texas spring to mind. However, Buckles is quick to remind people that,
although he spent more than a quarter century with the agency, he was not
named its head until 1999. "I was just middle management back then,"
explained Buckles. "I didn't issue the order to burn the place down, I just
passed it along and then picked off a few stragglers as they tried to
escape."

In spite of the controversy surrounding the move, RIAA executives continue
to defend Buckles' preceding reputation. "Brad had nothing to do with that,"
said RIAA chief Mitch Brainwol. "We're just saying that if a few computers
containing illegal MP3's explode killing everyone in the immediate vicinity
it would be a real shame."

Having spent his entire working life at the ATF, Buckles says he felt the
urge to leave after the jurisdictional shakeup during the formation of the
Department of Homeland Security. "Now there's just so much bureaucracy and
paperwork, it's crazy," said Buckles. "We were spontaneous back in the early
1990's. In the old days, we could get a bunch of guys together on a lark,
snag some weapons and a couple cases of beer and then corner a survivalist
in his mountain hideaway and murder his family. Good times."

"File sharing is a serious problem in this country, and it deserves a
serious man to combat it," said Brainwol. "If it takes bulldozing someone's
home and setting fire to their children, well, that's something they chose
for themselves."

On a related note, RIAA agents have surrounded a small apartment building in
Paramus, New Jersey, where officials believe a large number of copyrighted
songs are being downloaded. A representative agreed (looking familiarly like
some French dimwit) to meet with the RIAA in hopes of negotiating a deal of
some kind, but sources at the scene say this person had an unfortunate
accident (he shit in his pants) some time later and was unable to continue
talks (there was said to be a lot of babbling and sobbing, something about
his mommy leaving him on the doorstep to a rectory).

"This is just a perfect fit for us," said Brainwol. "Although I must admit
that the inspiration wasn't mine. I got the idea while surfing the web a few
months ago. I'm pretty sure they were kidding, but what the hell. A good
idea is a good idea."

Bainwol denied persistent rumors that Buckles is some kind of deranged
psychopath (he gets it from the French side of his family), that his home
features lampshades made from the foreskin of his enemies, and that he is
sexually aroused by the sound of crunching human bones.

"I don't know how people get ideas like that," complained Brainwol.
"Besides, it's burning flesh that turns him on, not crunching bones. I mean,
come on."

As of press time, the apartment building in Paramus is now burning
uncontrollably. Witnesses say a few people (one who looks remarkably French)
managed to break free of the flaming wreckage but tripped on debris and fell
on a pile of bullets. Although the initial explosion and fireball indicated
the use of C-4, the official version of events states that the downloaders
set the fire themselves.

Investigators say they welcome other opinions on what happened and have
promised to rummage through the smoking shell tomorrow in hopes of
interviewing one. Sadly, no one wanted to volunteer any information, and
all they could get out of the downloaders' representative was
*&&^$$#$%#$&^T((*U*(^%$&#!
Warhol
2003-12-12 20:11:30 UTC
part 5
INCOMING BRIEF:
The Night of 9/10 - 9/11 began without any fanfare. Tomorrow they
would test the Global-Hawk's capabilities. 4 - 6 commercial jets
would be taken for an unscheduled ride complements of 4 Global-Hawks
(2 from Boston airport and one or two from New York area airports
and 2 from other locations). The take-overs would be un-announced
and the Hawks would play hand-off for an hour and then return
control to the pilots and disappear as quickly as they had
"appeared". No-one was to be injured or be the wiser. The escapade
was approved at the highest level of Gov¦t and all was a go at 0600
EST when the operation purportedly commenced. Four Agencies were
involved. The CIA would run the show.

The other 3 were Brookhaven (Who controlled the Hawks), The Air
Force who would monitor the Hawks and their performance without
knowing the game-plan, NORAD who would prevent intruders (They were
also in the dark as to the Mission), and The Executive Community and
selected intelligence personnel who knew the program, had approved
it in generalities and would evaluate the over-all results but not
interfere.

The 4 Hawks launched and took up positions, at least 4 aircraft were
acquired and all went well. The 2 NY birds were handed off and flown
to a Base, drained of passengers and crew and relaunched as were the
2 Boston birds (Probably the same base). The claim was a National
Emergency and it worked. The Hawks killed the transponders remotely
landed the 4 craft without incident. All 4 birds again took off and
it was then that The Controllers Took Over. Bird # 1 was the second
bird to strike (The Corner Shot). Birds 2 and 4 flew cover and
ditched in H2O. Bird 3 went down in Penn. Number 1 strike was a
business Jet loaded with incendiary devices and jet-fuel as was the
object that hit the 5 sided affair. Sources say the original
occupants of the birds were neutralized but no explanation was given
as to how and we have no idea at this time.

There were no hijackers and neither the Executives, nor NORAD nor
The AF, and possibly not even The CIA knew the Real Whole Scenario.
Only the controllers of The Hawks had the whole Program and dollars
were involved. A Supposed Middle East "Old Friend" agreed to fund
The Hawk Project and the controllers and the transfers were done
that AM. The records were lost when the tower computers were
neutralized permanently.

The CIA handled the cover-up. The money was part of a transfer of
$20-$30 Trillion done that AM. The $5-$6 Mill for the operation was
done on 9/12 - 9/15 through other channels. The intelligence
community and the controllers maintained that Things just went wrong
and they were unavoidable errors. At that point, the cover-up kicked
in. The rest is History. I am being understandably vague to cover my
sources, your readers may judge for themselves the accuracy and/or
plausibility of this scenario. It is how it looks from this vantage
point - right or wrong.

I hope the Congress catches the offenders as I Grieve for what NY
City lost in Firemen and Police as well as all those lost in the
event. Publish what and if you wish, this my slant after a lot of
research and inquiry.

=================

....about the possibility of the 9/11 aircraft being flown remotely.
When I was in the Navy I worked on a system called ACLS which is
Automated Carrier Landing System. The system will actually land an
aircraft on a carrier with no intervention by the pilot. This is not
new technology either, it was developed in the 50's and I can say
from personal experience that it is not a complicated system.

I found this article today
http://www.flagshipnews.com/archives/june072001_6.shtml
(currently having server problems, reference their homepage
http://www.flagshipnews.com/)
that explains a new system that will replace ACLS with a GPS guided
version. It would seem entirely possible that this could be used on
a commercial aircraft right now, today.

====================

September 11 cover-up crumbles: Who was covering for Moussaoui, and
why?
By Patrick Martin

The revelations over the past two weeks about advance warnings of
the September 11 terrorist attacks have focused particularly on the
role of Zaccarias Moussaoui, the Islamic fundamentalist arrested
last August in Minneapolis. Moussaoui is the only person facing
criminal charges for allegedly playing a role in the attacks that
destroyed the World Trade Center and killed more than 3,000 people.

Fragments of a May 22 letter from Colleen Rowley, an official in the
Minneapolis FBI office, to FBI Director Robert Mueller were reported
in the press last week. Virtually the entire text of the letter is
published in the current issue of Time magazine and posted on its
web site, www.time.com. The letter documents not merely incompetence
and bureaucratic indifference, but active opposition to an
investigation of Moussaoui, sabotage so obvious that it led
Minneapolis FBI personnel to joke that agents of Osama bin Laden
must have penetrated the J. Edgar Hoover building.

Ever since September 11 the Bush administration has steadfastly
maintained its opposition to any investigation into the
circumstances leading up to the suicide hijackings, while offering
shifting and contradictory explanations of how it was possible for
terrorists to seize control of four commercial airliners
simultaneously and hit the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

At first the White House, FBI and CIA claimed that the attacks came
as a bolt from the blue, taking the US government totally by
surprise, despite its vast intelligence apparatus employing hundreds
of thousands of personnel. Anyone who questioned this claim,
especially in view of the longstanding ties between the US
intelligence services and Osama bin Laden, the alleged inspirer of
the attacks, was branded a "conspiracy theorist."

The administration launched its long-planned war against
Afghanistan, bombing and then invading that impoverished country,
killing thousands of people-from Taliban rank-and-file soldiers to
civilians in peasant villages and urban centers-who had no
demonstrable connection to the destruction of the World Trade
Center.

In the name of the "war on terrorism," the administration drafted
and pushed through Congress legislation that vastly expanded the
powers of the government to spy on, arrest and imprison both
American citizens and immigrants. These new powers were needed,
according to Attorney General Ashcroft and other Bush spokesmen, to
prevent a repetition of the "surprise attack" of September 11.
George
2003-12-12 20:29:09 UTC
Post by Warhol
part 5
we are so sorry to interupt, but the last message from a certain Pentagon
official was erroneously posted before he could review it. What he meant to
say was the the Fucking French suck. I repeat, the Fucking French suck. We
now return you to the program now in progress:

A young Iraqi boy sells Mazola corn oil on the streets of Baghdad. The US
invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq has resulted in many Western
influences, leading the Iraqi people toward diets that involve the deep
frying of french fries, squash, chicken wings and drummettes, potato skins
with cheese and bacon, and pigs' feet. The French were said to be elated
that French fries were being served in Iraq. Said one gay Parisian "at
liste we got zzomething, no?"
Warhol
2003-12-12 20:26:55 UTC
part 6

One lie replaces another

Then came the revelation this month that September 11 was not such a
surprise. Press reports compelled the White House to admit that Bush
had been briefed on August 6, 2001 -more than a month before the
attacks on New York and Washington-about Al Qaeda threats to hijack
US commercial airliners.

The official story changed abruptly. Instead of no advance warning,
White House and FBI spokesmen now claimed there had been too many
warnings. The evidence had been plentiful, but so fragmentary that
no one was able to put it together in time to forestall the
hijackings.

With undisguised contempt for public opinion, the White House
offered a new cover story that directly contradicted the old one
that the White House had maintained for eight months. The new
version, however, failed to explain why Bush & Co. had concealed the
August 6 briefing and other evidence of advance warnings for months
on end.

The American media dutifully swallowed the new set of lies without
protest. Press accounts were filled with references to the failure
to "connect the dots," as though elaborate mental gymnastics were
required to see the relationship between a warning of Islamic
fundamentalist activity at US pilot-training schools (from the
Arizona FBI) and the arrest (by the Minneapolis FBI) of Moussaoui,
an Islamic fundamentalist who paid cash to be trained to fly a
Boeing 747 while he could not even pilot a small plane.

This new cover story lasted barely a week before it was exploded by
Rowley's 13-page letter to Mueller and the Senate Intelligence
Committee. Among other things, Rowley revealed that the local FBI
reports from Arizona and Minneapolis had ended up on the desk of the
same official at FBI headquarters, David Frasca, head of the Radical
Fundamentalists Unit. Even on the morning of September 11, as the
Minneapolis FBI agents were watching television coverage of the
suicide attacks on the Twin Towers, Frasca called Rowley to tell her
not to proceed with an investigation of Moussaoui because
Minneapolis might "screw up" something else going on elsewhere in
the country.

Nor were these the isolated actions of a single misguided official.
Rowley points out, "Despite FBI leaders' full knowledge of all the
items mentioned herein ... the SSA [supervisory special agent], his
unit chief, and other involved HQ personnel were allowed to stay in
their positions and, what's worse, occupy critical positions in the
FBI's SIOC Command Center post-September 11th. (The SSA in question
actually received a promotion some months afterward!)"

Rowley's letter confirms that there was extensive discussion within
the government on the danger of hijackings by Islamic
fundamentalists, although the public was not informed. Repeated
efforts to investigate were being thwarted. Top-level FBI officials
were protecting Moussaoui and his confederates, running interference
for him when his own reckless and impulsive conduct brought him to
the attention of the authorities. The question is, why?

The CIA and Islamic fundamentalism

There are two possible explanations. The first is that Moussaoui and
others were being protected because they were engaged in operations
that had the support of the US government-in Chechnya or other
territories of the former Soviet Union, in Bosnia, or elsewhere.
Moussaoui himself was active in recruiting Islamic fundamentalists
to fight in Chechnya against the Russian army.

CIA Director William Casey initiated the recruitment of Islamic
fundamentalists from around the world to go to Afghanistan in the
1980s to fight in the decade-long guerrilla war against the Soviet
military intervention. They received training in terrorist tactics,
including the planting of bombs, from US intelligence agents. This
was the milieu out of which Osama bin Laden-himself a collaborator
with the CIA in Afghanistan -recruited the initial forces for his
organization.

After the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan, many of these
fighters, most of them Arabs, were allowed entry into the United
States as a reward for their services in the war. In the aftermath
of the Persian Gulf War, some of these Islamic fundamentalists
turned against the US government, carrying out other attacks on US
targets overseas. The phenomenon of former CIA-backed guerrillas using
their US training to attack American targets became known as
"blowback."
George
2003-12-12 20:46:58 UTC
Post by Warhol
part 6
We interupt this post to bring you another announcement from Paul Wolfowitz.

"Ah, could the person who left their car parked in front of the Pentagon
please move it so we can make room for another barrier. Its a brown Peugeot
with a, what? A pink pig hanging off the radio antanae? Thank you.

And now for something totally different:

Today Aunty has to comfort frustrated artistes, with their fragile tempers
(you know how the French can be), massive ego's, penchant for substance
abuse, and difficulties with reality.
Dec 12, 2003

Dear Aunty

I am a great, yet unrecognised artiste of immense stature and potential. I'm
so good I fucking scare my fucking Paisley socks right fucking off my
immensely talented left foot. I don't wear socks on my right foot. It's so
fucking bourgeoisie and everyone does it. It's also a statement of my
artistic intellecte, and a hint on my political and sexual leanings....
hah!, I bet none of you prepubescent forkwits out there get it, but I do,
hah!!!

I'm so fucking influentiale, I've even had an impact on the economie, not
that shallow things like that carry any weight with me. I just do what I
do, and let the ripples go where they must... sigh. Everyone who can hear,
knows my work (burp!).... and been convinced and moved by it!! Ooh lala!

Aunty, you must be very excited by receiving mail from the creator of some
of the best damn cheap radio advertising in the country!! Yes, I'm the guy
who came up with those damn irritating dialogues in the Southern Comfort
ad's, yes, the ones that make American people look like exactly who they
are.... a bunch of alcohol-saturated inebriates with the intelligence and
conversational skills of a retarded carrot.

I also did the insurance ad where the cowboy walks into the saloon, and in a
western drawl says: "Ah'm lookin for Dial Direct insurance....he's a'wanted
for taking out tha middle man, etc, etc." Fucking brilliante, I tell you.
And there's much more where that came from, I tell you. I have endless
material and talent.

Aunty, my problem is that maybe I've made your average American look a
tad....stupid and stereotyped. This particular suspicion was raised when I
received fan mail from Osama Bin Laden, in which he told me that I'm up for
nomination as "Fanatical Anti-Imperialist French Pig of the year- Award."

What am I to do?

With love from Advertising Andy (Warthole)

Dear boy.

And you say you're unrecognised. Tut tut.

With love from Aunty.

Dear Aunty

Hallelujah!!! We are a United Front and we shall stand together for our
Brother. He ain't heavy, he's our Brother!! And as far as we're concerned
he's also the New Messiah. Only difference is, our Brother is being nailed
to the cross of the Media and their savage pet-hounds-from-hell, the
Tabloids, whilst the other guy only suffered for a few hours on a piece of
wood at Calgary!!!

This Brother has been a Saint, let me tell you. He's supported all of us
through many years of drug addiction, sexual perversions and failed records,
all of which still continue to this day!!

We simply can't afford him going to jail. I mean who'll look after us and
support us if that happens? Everyone knows that the rest of us are just a
bunch of anonymous, untalented parasites who would end up on the street in a
matter of nano-seconds!!

Aunty, you's gotsta help!!!

With love from the Bin Laden siblings.

Dear Lessthanuselessnesses.

The street ain't so bad. You'll still be able to feed your addictions
provided you're willing to do what Bin Suckin's gonna have done to him in
sing-sing... Yeah, now I'm askin' you to use your imaginations. It's bad,
It's bad, I know it!!

With love from Aunty
Warhol
2003-12-12 21:18:46 UTC
part 7

Many Islamic fundamentalists continued to make common cause with
American imperialism, particularly in Bosnia, Chechnya, and other
brutal guerrilla wars on the periphery of the former Soviet bloc.
The US intelligence apparatus worked closely with these forces,
particularly in Bosnia, Kosovo and Albania, but also in Chechnya and
the former Soviet republics of Central Asia. US administrations
regularly denounced the Russian military intervention in Chechnya-a
position taken by George W. Bush as a candidate, which he abandoned
only after September 11 in pursuit of Russian support for the US
intervention in Central Asia.

It is thus quite possible that top US intelligence officials were
aware of Moussaoui's role as a recruiter for the Islamic
fundamentalist forces fighting Russian troops in Chechnya and sought
to protect him from the attentions of lower-level FBI agents.

There is a second possibility, which largely coincides with the
first, but with the sinister addition that the alliance of the CIA
with Islamic fundamentalist terrorists may have included actions
within the United States itself. In other words, the US intelligence
apparatus was aware at some level of the unfolding plans for
terrorist strikes against US targets, and let them proceed in order
to provide a suitable pretext for the military action that the Bush
administration and the Pentagon were planning to undertake in
Central Asia.Government by provocation: Bush administration
escalates terror warnings
[24 May 2002]

Why is the New York Times defending Bush's
September 11 cover-up?
[22 May 2002]

Cover-up and conspiracy: The Bush administration and September 11
[18 May 2002]

More evidence of warnings to Washington of September 11 attacks
[8 May 2002]

Was the US government alerted to September 11 attack?
[16 January 2002]

=============

Comment Remote Control Software From Larry W 1-1-02

Jeff,

Everyone talks about the schooling the hijackers got to fly those
planes, but no one ever addresses a simple fact. None of them had
ever flown one of those planes before, and yet three of four were
direct hits, the fourth being an aborted mission.

I remember the when I was 16, the first time I was certain I was
going to get laid. I was driving my dad's sedan, a 60 Chevy, which I
had driven many times before, and I almost wrecked it half a dozen
times just headed to the lake. Think of these young men, not much
older than I was in that 60 Chevy, flying these mammoth planes,
believing they were on their way to meet Allah.

The adrenaline would be pumping, they would be shaking. They were
flying at heights they had never experienced and several times the
speed they had ever flown. They were flying over unfamiliar
territory, yet three of those plane flew directly to their targets
without any problems and at an enormous rate of speed they made the
final adjustments (view the final bank the plane that hit the second
tower made as it sailed into the target) to score direct, dead-
center hits on their targets. I don't think so.

I would guess that, much like a cruise missile, those planes were
managed by remote control software operated by a VERY experienced
pilot safe and secure in a command center somewhere. I think that
fact would be born out by the information on the CVR not being
released by the Feds. It probably would reflect conversation
indicating that control of the plane had been taken from the pilots
and the hijackers, and they could not regain that control.

Since the passengers on that craft attempted to apprehend the
hijackers by storming the cockpit, they probably became aware of
that fact, too, and since they had already been in contact with
relatives via cell phone, it is probably why that flight was crashed
as unceremoniously as it was.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

Larry in Overland Park

=======

Comment >From Vince Bradley -2-1

Jeff, Ever since I "stumbled" onto this site, (Praise Allah or
someone for blessing me). I've never stopped coming back...this is
truly the best and "makes much more friggin sense than CNN"
information around! I've been following this whole WTC/Afghanistan
brouhaha since obviously 911 and it's a shame that it takes "well-
oiled, media-whore" (skolnick-style) conspiracies to actually get me
interested in foreign policy. I'm rambling here, but in regards to
the "Global Hawk theory": no theory...Global Hawk FACT.

When I first read "Operation 911 - No suicidal hijackers" by Carol
Valentine, I instantly went "Oh, my God why didn't I even consider
that!!" I'm a computer science graduate from the Old school
(somewhere between Atari and Pentium I's) and I remembered
discussing in my artificial intelligence classes. the
microprocessors and the programming language used for these UAV's of
the future (as this was mid 1980's..).

One thing that wasn't mentioned in this article was the fact that
after the 3rd plane hit the Pentagon, all planes in the air over 145
seats were automatically grounded and guess what? Those are all
767's!! Not only that, a college friend of mine who doesn't think I'm
a kook and actually believes this global hawk thing works for
Lockheed. This guy said that the last Mars landing the US made was a
"bet" made between JPL and Lockheed Martin that they (JPL) could
actually get the gov't to fund a mission to send a kid's remote
controlled car toy (like the ones by TYCO..) to mars.. and guess who
won the bet???

He's done some tenure as an air traffic controller and noted that he
read that flight 93 while on route made a U-TURN somewhere between
Kansas and Ohio and headed back (verifiable on the net) AT THE SAME
TIME some 300 planes are scrambling changing their routes to find
alternative landing because they were grounded "effective
immediately." I would think that with a plane changing course that
drastically (especially when pullin' a U-Turn in the middle of the
"air-street").

It's quite amazing (Ripley's Believe it or not amazing) that this
plane didn't collide with another plane or come close to colliding
with others in the near vicinity as I'm sure there were quite a few
of them out there and the "suicidal hijacker pilots" actually sucked
as pilots..(again verifiable..). He's shown me before what the radar
screens look like when the sky is full ..talk about needing nerves
of steel!!

Keep up the good work Jeff!!!! Its good to know that there are
others out there that like me, "Aint buyin it." Believe me, I feel
just as everyone else does on this website about this "slimy ordeal"
and I've managed to infuriate quite a few family members in the
process (especially the ones who fought in Nam and WWII who call me
a fascist..) Speaking of which, Loved the story "Right-winged kook
Thanksgiving" as I was "banished" from Thanksgiving dinner with my
utter nonsense and crazy talk. It's amazing how quickly people step
aside when you have a opposite opinion about "gub'ment issues" I
agree on the Independent Committee to investigate this and 100 other
things..but my question is how come with all that is being written
especially on the net these days, We cannot demand and enforce
answers??? I mean I'm still learning (un-learning that is..)
government fundamentals but with checks and balances, who da hell
"polices the police" ???(gover

Take care Jeff and keep telling the truth or at least giving us the
URL's to it!!!

Vince Bradley

Comment From Moment Of Truth \4 1-2-2

Hello, Jeff...Is there anybody out there? I feel so lonely here!!
GLOBAL HAWK technology is REAL people! it has been around for a long
time and it isn't even that sophisticated compared to some other
stuff the military has been hiding. I am no rocket scientist here,
so correct me if I am wrong please! But don't cruise missiles fly
using the same aerodynamic, avionics and guidance concepts and
principles as planes?!

And guess what? They don't even need "ace pilots" flying them to
their targets even by remote control! You cant take chances with
human error here! You just punch in the 3 dimensional coordinates
where they need to hit - and the computers takes over and do the
rest. The course is then monitored in real time and adjusted by the
computer through satellite or AWACS. Didn't anybody see the videos
from the cameras mounted on those missiles hitting there targets in
Desert Storm with pinpoint precision as far back as 1990? And those
missiles didn't even need VERY experienced pilots flying them.

Comment From Jack Handy 1-2-2

I just wanted to throw in my $0.02 worth about the possibility of

http://www.flagshipnews.com/archives/june072001_6.shtml that
explains a new system that will replace ACLS with a GPS guided
version. It would seem entirely possible that this could be used on
a commercial aircraft right now, today.

Comment From Ken 1-2-2

I ran across a site that has a petition to the US Senate asking for
an inquiry into the events of 911.

Here is the link
http://www.petitiononline.com/11601TFS/petition.html

AND NOW HERE'S THE LINK

http://www.newsmakingnews.com/911automaticpilot.htm
Warhol
2003-12-14 05:36:50 UTC
Painful Deceptions: An Analysis of the September 11 Attack

This is a 40 minute segment of Eric Hufschmid's new video.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/121203painfuldeceptions.html

You can purchase the video online at
http://www.store.yahoo.com/infowars-shop/padeanofse11.html

The people who claim Flight 77 hit the Pentagon have almost no
supporting evidence, as this video shows.

Summary of the Video's Accusation:

Flight 77:

There is no evidence of Flight 77 or the dead passengers at the
Pentagon. The Pentagon security video suggests a Global Hawk was
shattered by a missile. The missile may have been launched from a
defensive missile system around the Pentagon.

The World Trade Center Towers:

Explosives were placed in both towers before the attack to cause the
towers to disintegrate into dust. Explosives were detonated via radio
by a computer in Building 7.

Building 7: It was a 47 story, steel-framed building that
disintegrated later in the day, also from explosives. The 23rd floor
was the Mayor's "Emergency Command Center," which had its own air
supply. This appears to be the command center for destroying the
towers.

The video also includes: an explanation of turbofans, explosives, the
Oklahoma City bombing, the media that Americans mistakenly refer to as
our "Free Press," and why deception is the main weapon in this war to
control us.
George
2003-12-14 06:17:26 UTC
Post by Warhol
Painful Deceptions: An Analysis of the September 11 Attack
Your ability to makes stupid statements is outdone only by your ability to
believe them.