SINKHOLE IN CHINA 80 METER WIDE AGAIN , THE END IS COMING SOON !!!
Warhol
2010-06-17 07:23:06 UTC
SINKHOLE IN CHINA 80 METER WIDE AGAIN , THE END IS COMING SOON !!!

The end is coming very soon , Believe me or Burn in hell fire
forever , choose NOW !!!

Sinkhole maybe happen at your home and you'll die suddenly before you
repent...

If a sinkhole is bigger than the town it swallows, then everyone will
feel like they are going down an elevator

Well, the birds and clouds in the sky may appear a bit further away.
Brad Guth
2010-06-17 13:23:03 UTC
Post by Warhol
SINKHOLE IN CHINA 80 METER WIDE AGAIN , THE END IS COMING SOON !!!
The end is coming very soon , Believe me or Burn in hell fire
forever , choose NOW !!!
Sinkhole maybe happen at your home and you'll die suddenly before you
repent...
If a sinkhole is bigger than the town it swallows, then everyone will
feel like they are going down an elevator
Well, the birds and clouds in the sky may appear a bit further away.
Or it may turn out that a hollow Earth isn't so bad. You've seen the
inside of a geode rock, caverns and those terrific volumes of crystal/
gypsum caves, haven't you?

Why shouldn't our moon/Selene be <1% hollow?

If Earth were .0001% hollow = 1e15 m3

~ BG
Warhol
2010-06-18 23:17:12 UTC
Post by Warhol
SINKHOLE IN CHINA 80 METER WIDE AGAIN , THE END IS COMING SOON !!!
The end is coming very soon , Believe me or Burn in hell fire
forever , choose NOW !!!
Sinkhole maybe happen at your home and you'll die suddenly before you
repent...
If a sinkhole is bigger than the town it swallows, then everyone will
feel like they are going down an elevator
Well, the birds and clouds in the sky may appear a bit further away.
Or it may turn out that a hollow Earth isn't so bad.  You've seen the
inside of a geode rock, caverns and those terrific volumes of crystal/
gypsum caves, haven't you?
Why shouldn't our moon/Selene be <1% hollow?
If Earth were .0001% hollow = 1e15 m3
 ~ BG
More Chinese SINKHOLES:

Dozens of sinkholes have emerged across in China in recent weeks,
triggering fears of earthquakes.

Full story Here:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100618/twl-giant-sinkholes-appear-across-china-41f21e0.html

Interesting to see what an 'Expert' thinks it is due to:

Cheng Jie, a geological expert from the China University of
Geoscience, said: "I think it is very unlikely that the sinkholes were
caused by human activities. It is mainly a result of natural causes,
like the sharp weather changes from extreme droughts to heavy
rainstorms."

No kidding...imagine a city block just dropping out of existence,
plummeting hundreds of feet down...whole buildings...dozens of them in
free fall....instadoom.
Brad Guth
2010-06-18 23:42:25 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by Warhol
[...]
It's good to hear that we're finally getting our money's worth out of
our LHC.

Amazing what a few LHC double-mass protons can do to us.

~ BG
Warhol
Should we call em up(cern) and tell em we found their black holes?
Brad Guth
2010-06-19 01:23:03 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
Post by Warhol
[...]
That might be a good idea, except I'm certain they'd already know.

~ BG
Warhol
2010-06-19 01:41:16 UTC
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
Post by Warhol
[...]
maybe its alien's taking soil samples...

It's worse than that, I'm afraid:

One Hundred and Eighty One Days

List Begins December 2009

Event One:

December 1, 2009: Abnormally heavy rains strike Saudi Arabia causing
intense flooding that kills over one hundred people, many on their way
to pilgrimages to Mecca.

Norway Spiral appears on December 9, 2009. Mainstream media reports
that the unusual formation in the sky above the Arctic Circle was a
"failed Russian rocket launch".

December 30, 2009: The Koryakski volcano to the far east of Russia
begins to erupt, hurtling ash over a wide area of the remote region.

January 6, 2010: England and Europe in Deep Freeze, as major snow and
bitter cold not seen in centuries grips the entire European continent.
At the same time, much of North America, Asia, China and North and
South Korea also experience record amounts of snow and frigid
temperatures.

January 8, 2010: An explosion and brilliant streak of light in the sky
believed to be a meteor impacting the atmosphere is reported by
thousands across the Canadian province of Quebec.

January 9, 2010: A colony of almost a thousand sea lions, a staple in
the San Francisco Bay area for decades, mysteriously leave and
relocate several hundred miles away.

January 12, 2010: Catastrophic 7.0 earthquake devastates the entire
island nation of Haiti, killing an estimated 200,000 people and
leaving millions homeless and in jeopardy of starvation, disease and
exposure.

January 15, 2010: A 5.7 earthquake rocks the Venezuela coastline.

February 3, 2010: NASA release images of mysterious object P 2010/A2
taken with the Hubble telescope. Unable to classify the X-shaped
object as a comet or an asteroid, scientists postulate that the object
could be related to a comet cluster responsible for the extinction
event that killed off the dinosaurs millions of years ago.

February 7, 2010: Astronomers announce that one-time planet Pluto is
changing colors, from dark blue to red. Scientists theorize the change
is due to an increase in solar flares reaching the planetoid.

February 9, 2010: A series of three major blizzards sweeps across the
Northeast US, delivering unprecedented amounts of snow and hurricane
force winds that virtually paralyze the nation's capitol as well as
all of the Northeast, including New York City, Philadelphia and
Boston, affecting over thirty million people.

February 11, 2010: Reports that a meteor strike in a remote region of
the Mexican desert break out on the Internet, claiming the impact
crater to be thirty-feet across and twenty feet deep.

February 15, 2010: The Soufriere volcano on the Caribbean island of
Montserrat erupts, sending an impressive ash cloud over twenty
thousand feet into the air.

February 17, 2010: Millions across Great Britain and Ireland witness a
large meteor fireball explosion in the night sky.

February 22, 2010: Deadly mudslide created by record-breaking amounts
of rain devastate the island of Madeira off the coast of Portugal. The
deluge claims nearly eighty lives and does ninety-million Euros in
damage, prompting a day of mourning in the usually idyllic island.

February 24, 2010: An enormous prominence on the sun called a filament
is spotted. This filament is the longest one ever recorded by modern
technology, extended over one million kilometers from the sun, before
collapsing into the sun and created a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) that
heads toward earth.

February 26, 2010: A significant 6.9 earthquake hits southern Japan,
prompting a tsunami alert.

February 27, 2010: A massive 8.8 earthquake rattles much of Chile,
killing hundreds and leaving large portions of Santiago and other
cities in ruin. The temblor is one of the most powerful earthquakes
ever recorded, and generated a massive tsunami that swept around the
world. The quake was so powerful, it altered the earth's axis,
shortening the average day by one second.

March 1, 2010: A powerful storm with hurricane force winds (named
Xynthia) batters Europe, including Portugal, Spain, France, parts of
the UK and Germany, killing more than eighty-people and causing over
one billion Euro in damages.

March 3, 2010: A massive mudslide and flooding in the African nation
of Uganda is responsible for the deaths of over three hundred people,
while leaving thousands homeless with no food or clean drinking water.

March 6, 2010: Historic heavy rains and large hailstones batter
Melbourne, Australia, flooding the streets and turning city landscapes
into winter wonderlands.

March 8, 2010: A 6.0 earthquake hits Turkey, damaging thousands of
homes and killing dozens.

March 11, 2010: NASA admits they are searching for "Nemesis/Nibiru/
Wormwood", a hypothetical twin to our sun that "has a long, elliptical
orbit around our sun that brings it back to our area of the solar
system" during certain points of time, to cataclysmic earth
consequences.

March 12, 2010: Noted NASA consultant and astro-physicist Michio Kaku
warns that the upcoming Solar Maximum due in mid 2012 could do
unimaginable damage to the energy and communications infrastructure
across planet Earth.

March 15, 2010: Cyclone Thomas, a dangerous Category 5 storm batters
the island paradise of Fiji in the South Pacific with 175 MPH winds
and torrential rain, destroying entire cities and leaving the
beautiful island in ruins.

March 19, 2010: Dangerous Cyclone Ului lands on the coast of
Queensland, Australia, as a Category 3 storm, after it had briefly
achieved the dreaded Category 5 status, bringing heavy winds and
dangerous flooding to the Australian coast.

March 20, 2010: A blinding sandstorm brought on by years of severe
drought and high winds blankets large parts of China, Mongolia and
North Korea, forcing residents to wear eyeglasses and face masks while
outside.

March 20, 2010: The Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajokull erupts after
being dormant for almost two hundred years.

March 22, 2010: Another unprecedented rainstorm with abnormally heavy
hail strikes Australia, this time in Perth, WA, a city that rarely
receives heavy rainfall.

March 26, 2010: - A South Korean naval ship sinks near the disputed
maritime border with North Korea, killing some of the more than 100
crew on board, but officials played down suggestions that it may have
been attacked by North Korea.

March 29, 2010: Terrorist bombs explode on two separate Moscow subway
platforms, killing thirty-eight people.

March 29, 2010: Scientists and marine biologists are puzzled by whale
die-offs recorded worldwide.

March 31, 2010: The UK and parts of Europe are gripped by a freak late
season snowstorm that brings unusually heavy snowfall and gripping
cold temperatures to a large swathe of the continent.

April 3, 2010: A mudslide triggered by heavy rains in the Peruvian
mountains destroys several villages and leaves scores missing or dead.

April 4, 2010: A major 7.2 earthquake rattles the Baja Peninsula,
Mexico, and parts of Southern California, damaging homes and causing
intense panic.

April 8, 2010: Record-shattering rainfall hits the Brazilian city of
Rio de Janeiro, as more than eleven inches of rain fall in less than
twenty-four hours, creating nightmarish gridlock, panic in the
streets, deadly mudslides and killing over two hundred people.

April 10, 2010: Video of a large comet impacting the Sun taken by the
SOHO (Solar and Heliospheric Observatory) telescope is released to
major media outlets.

April 10, 2010: A plane carrying the Polish president, his wife and
many of the country's top military and government leaders crashes in
Russia, en route to a ceremony marking the 70th anniversary of the
slaughter of thousands of Poles by Russians, killing all on board.

April 11, 2010: A 6.8 earthquake is recorded in the Soloman Islands of
the South Pacific.

April 12, 2010: Chinese submarines and seven or eight destroyers were
spotted by Japanese authorities on the high seas between the main
island of Okinawa and Miyako Island in the southernmost prefecture,
creating security alerts.

April 13, 2010: A glacier the size of four football fields calves off
in the mountains of Peru before collapsing into a lake, creating a
twenty-three meter high tsunami that inundates a local village,
killing three and destroying a water-treatment facility responsible
for clean drinking water for millions of citizens.

April 14, 2010: Another large 7.2 earthquake strikes China,
devastating entire remote villages and killing a reported two thousand
people.

April 14, 2010: A deadly tornado strikes parts of Bangladesh and
India, leaving a path of destruction over two miles wide and
travelling several hundred kilometers, leaving at least one hundred
twenty people dead and destroying over five thousand homes.

April 15, 2010: A dangerous ash cloud from an erupting Icelandic
volcano drifts across Europe, causing chaos throughout the continent
as airports are closed, flights grounded and hundreds of thousands of
travellers left unable to get home. Many airports are closed for an
entire week, and tens of thousands of flights are eventually
cancelled, crippling the already ailing airline industry and doing
incalculable damage to the European economy.

April 15, 2010: An impressive meteor fireball explodes over the
American Midwest, prompting 911 emergency calls across a four state
area, as the explosion lights up the sky and causes the ground to
shake. Several videos of the explosion are released to the media.

April 15, 2010: As an ash cloud brings chaos to Europe and the Midwest
is startled by a spectacular meteor explosion in the night sky,
President Obama reveals plans to revitalize the NASA Space Program and
vows to man a mission to Mars, at a cost of trillions of dollars.

April 17, 2010: Iranian President Ahmadijenad announces that over five
million inhabitants of the Iranian capital of Tehran need to be
"relocated due to the imminent threat of a catastrophic earthquake" in
the city.

April 18, 2010: The tiny South Pacific island of Vanuatu prepares to
evacuate nearly 3,000 villagers after a highly active volcano starts
spewing ash clouds and an increase in seismic activity.

April 21, 2010: A massive explosion and fire on an oil rig in the Gulf
of Mexico off the coast of Louisiana triggers an environmental
catastrophe with far-reaching effects on wildlife, the ecosystem of
the Gulf and the nation's fragile energy supply and economy, as
thousands of gallons of crude oil continue to pump into the open
waters of the Gulf each day.

April 23, 2010: The Air Force sends off Top Secret spacecraft X-37B
OTV into orbit. The project (with a reported cost of four billion US
dollars) has never been fully explained by the Pentagon.

April 24, 2010: A deadly tornado outbreak strikes Mississippi and the
Deep South, creating a dangerous F5 that decimates Yazoo City, killing
nine and leaving scores injured. The twister was the widest tornado to
ever strike the state of Mississippi with a width of 1.75 miles.

April 26, 2010: The Santiaguito volcano in Guatemala continues to
erupt, sending an ash plume 27,000 feet into the air, carpeting local
villages in several inches of gray ash.

April 27, 2010: Noted scientist Stephen Hawkings confesses that trying
to make contact with extraterrestrial life would be a bad idea… for
humans.

April 30, 2010: The European Union agrees to an economic bailout
package for troubled Greece, worth over 100 Billion Euros.

May 1, 2010: Record breaking, unprecedented rainfall hits the
Tennessee valley, causing massive flooding and prompting many rescues,
as rivers and streams turn into dangerous torrents of water. An
astonishing twelve inches of rain fall over parts of the deluged area
in twenty-four hours, as rain continues to fall. The deluge leaves at
least twenty dead in Tennessee and Kentucky and hundreds of millions
of dollars in damages and lost job revenues.

May 1, 2010: The rupture of an important water pipe deep underground
providing fresh water to over two million people in Boston creates a
health emergency in the city.

May 1, 2010: A bomb scare rattles Midtown Manhattan, NYC, on a busy
Saturday evening, clearing out bustling Times Square as police
investigate the incident.

May 3, 2010: News arrives that a multi-million dollar French
communication satellite has been knocked out of its geo-stationary
orbit, possibly by intensifying solar activity, and now threatens
other satellites in nearby orbits.

May 3, 2010: A 6.2 quake strikes off Chile once again.

May 4, 2010: The return of an ash cloud being spewed by an active
Icelandic volcano threatens to once again shut down airspace over
Ireland and parts of the UK, as concerns a second, more powerful
Icelandic volcano, Katla, will soon erupt as well.

May 5: Unusually high waves and swells batter the French Riviera, with
waves of eight to ten meters observed, closing down beaches and local
businesses and sinking ships, just as Cannes prepared for its famous
international film festival.

May 5, 2010: Schools and businesses have been closed across Riyadh,
Saudi Arabia after abnormally heavy rains brought the Saudi capital to
a standstill and killed at least one person.A unusual 45-minute
downpour on Monday, which included light hail and winds that gusted up
to 42km/hour, caused flooding and hours-long traffic jams across the
city.

May 5, 2010: A 6.5 quake is registered in Sumatra, Indonesia

May 6, 2010: A tornado, torrential rains and hail hit China’s
southwestern city of Chongqing on Wednesday killing 29 people and
injuring 190 others. At least 1,000 homes in six towns were also
destroyed and 10,000 others were damaged by the storms, local
newspapers reported. Six inches of rain fell in the region flooding
and blocking roads. Gale-force winds felled trees and power lines
cutting electricity and damaging homes.

May 6, 2010: Global stock markets plunge as social unrest grips Greece
and parts of Europe, as fall out from the 100 Billion Euro economic
bailout plan for the country comes under fire.

May 7: 2010: A stunning "parade" of over ten thousand toads on a
street in Chengdu, China, stretching over 200 meters long, aroused
public jitters over possible upcoming tremors on Tuesday in Sichuan
province, where a powerful earthquake jolted in 2008, killing tens of
thousands. A similar toad exodus took place during the days preceding
that cataclysmic earthquake.

May 7, 2010: A containment “box” designed to plug the massive oil
geyser gushing into the Gulf of Mexico and creating an environmental
catastrophe of unimaginable proportions fails, as reports that deep
beneath the surface of the ocean’s bed, pressure and methane gas build-
up caused the disaster to occur.

May 8, 2010: A 7.4 earthquake is recorded in Sumatra, Indonesia.

May 9, 2010: Another series of violent eruptions take place on
Iceland’s Eyjafjallajokull volcano, creating another massive volcanic
ash cloud that threatens to disrupt air traffic over large portions of
Europe yet again.

May 11, 2010: Astronomers make a startling discovery: the massive
planet has lost one of its prominent stripes, leaving its southern
half looking unusually blank. Scientists are not sure what triggered
the disappearance of the band.

May 14, 2010: Heavy, torrential rains are reported in China, resulting
in flooding and mudslides, killing over one hundred people.

May 15, 2010: The space shuttle Atlantis encounters a dangerous debris
field as it makes its way to its final mission in space.

May 20, 2010: The Mount Baru Jari volcano erupts in Indonesia.

May 22, 2010: Active volcano Arenal in Costa Rica issues forth another
impressive eruption.

May 22, 2010: 158 people are killed in an Air India crash in
Mangalore.

May 25, 2010: Travel alerts are issued for Jamaica, as civil unrest
and bloodshed erupts in the streets, leaving scores murdered.

May 26, 2010: Record-breaking rain, winds, storm and hail batter much
of Germany and Poland, causing flooding, mass power outages and
killing at least twenty.

May 26, 2010: A 6.5 earthquake is reported in Brazil.

May 26, 2010: A 7.5 earthquake rocks the South Pacific island nation
of Vanuatu, prompting a tsunami alert.

May 26, 2010: The latest attempt to stop the unbelievably catastrophic
oil leak tainting the Gulf of Mexico is a colossal failure, as almost
forty days have passed since the beginning of the disaster, with no
end in sight.

May 26, 2010: A mysterious, near-stationary fireball is filmed in the
skies above Ontario, Canada.

May 27, 2010: Maoist terrorists take credit for sabotaging a high-
speed Indian passenger train, resulting in over sixty deaths, with the
death toll expected to rise.

May 27, 2010: More saber-rattling on the Korean peninsula, as South
Korea blames the North for torpedoing a submarine, killing sixty-eight
on board, and North Korea claims it will “destroy any and all
aggressors”.

May 28, 2010: Guatemalan President Alvaro Colom has declared a state
of emergency after a powerful eruption at the southern Pacaya volcano
killed one person and forced the international airport to close.
May 28, 2010: Thousands flee as a volcano in the South American nation
of Ecuador also erupts on the same day as a volcano in Guatemala.
May 29, 2010: Workers evacuated from North Sea oil rig as Norwegian
engineers pump cement into offshore well to prevent explosion after a
dangerous methane gas build-up is detected.

May 29, 2010: A fire blazing at an Iranian oil rig after a methane gas
explosion may take up to one month to extinguish, the semi-official
Mehr news agency reported on Sunday.
Three oil workers were killed and at least 10 injured when the fire
broke out at well number 24 at the Naft Shahr oil field early on
Saturday.

May 30, 2010: Tropical Storm Agatha has killed at least 100 people in
Guatemala and Honduras, as drenching rain, mudslides and floods also
left many more missing and forced thousands to flee their homes,
officials said, as two separate volcanoes, Pacaya and Santiaguito
continue to remain in high eruption mode, creating two national
emergencies for the Central American nation.

May 30, 2010: The Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) is warning residents on
the south coast of New South Wales, Australia, that an unusual
combination of low pressure systems is creating dangerous weather
conditions, with hazardous gale-force winds and torrentially heavy
rain expected. Winds reaching in excess of 130 KMP are forecast for
the region, prompting weather and travel advisories for all of the
state.

May 30, 2010: The Popocatepeytl volcano in Mexico City (with a
population of over thirty million people) is put on high alert for
eruption.

May 31, 2010: Israeli commandos storm six ships carrying hundreds of
pro-Palestinian activists on an aid mission to the blockaded Gaza
Strip, killing at least 10 people and wounding dozens, as Turkey and
other countries issued loud and angry condemnations and warnings
regarding the attack.

May 31, 2010: A giant ash plume from an eruption volcano on Vanuatu
threatens to close down air space. Meantime, an underwater volcanic
eruption has led to a state of disaster being declared across the
entire Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands. The governor,
Benigno Fitial, declared the state of disaster following a loud
explosion at the submarine volcano on the island of Sarigan, located
about 175 kilometers north of Saipan. A .5-meter tsunami was detected
by buoys. A huge smoke plume was seen over the island on the weekend.
As a result sea and air traffic has been severely affected.

May 31, German President Horst Kohler steps down from office,
effective immediately.

June 1, 2010: The list of volcanoes currently in high eruption mode
include: Pacaya. Santiaguito. Tungurahua. Sarigan. Vanuatu. Arenal,
Soufriere, Mayon, Baru Jari, Kamchatka, and Eyjafjallajokull.

June 1, 2010: A 6.1 earthquake is recorded in both Costa Rica and in
the Philippines.

June 1, 2010: A massive sandstorm cloud descends upon parts of China,
burying entire villages in meters of sand and ash.

June 1, 2010: Allahabad, India - Hundreds have died as a result of a
heat wave in northern India. The country is experiencing its hottest
temperatures ever recorded.

the birthing pains are coming closer together...
BDK
2010-06-19 02:49:41 UTC
In article <067c196c-4dd2-4f1b-bec4-
Post by Warhol
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
Post by Brad Guth
Post by Warhol
Post by Warhol
[...]
List Begins December 2009
[...]
to make contact with extraterrestrial life would be a bad idea=3F for
[...]
May 6, 2010: A tornado, torrential rains and hail hit China=3Fs
[...]
May 7, 2010: A containment =3Fbox=3F designed to plug the massive oil
geyser gushing into the Gulf of Mexico and creating an environmental
catastrophe of unimaginable proportions fails, as reports that deep
beneath the surface of the ocean=3Fs bed, pressure and methane gas build-
up caused the disaster to occur.
May 8, 2010: A 7.4 earthquake is recorded in Sumatra, Indonesia.
May 9, 2010: Another series of violent eruptions take place on
Iceland=3Fs Eyjafjallajokull volcano, creating another massive volcanic
[...]
on board, and North Korea claims it will =3Fdestroy any and all
aggressors=3F.
[...]
I love it when a couple of kooks, such as you and Brad, see random
events, and attempt to invent insane doomsday scenarios.

You and Brad must shit your pants when you watch this one:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant jew paid shills!
george
2010-06-29 20:23:22 UTC
Post by BDK
I love it when a couple of kooks, such as you and Brad, see random
events, and attempt to invent insane doomsday scenarios.
Wow. The resident kooks have discovered that news happens and gets
reported ....
Brad Guth
2010-06-29 23:19:55 UTC
Post by george
Post by BDK
I love it when a couple of kooks, such as you and Brad, see random
events, and attempt to invent insane doomsday scenarios.
Wow. The resident kooks have discovered that news happens and gets
reported ....
? you're not from planet Earth?

~ BG
george
2010-06-29 23:45:18 UTC
?  you're not from planet Earth?
Definitely not your padded part of it !

Brad Guth
2010-06-29 17:59:16 UTC
Post by Warhol
maybe its alien's taking soil samples...
One Hundred and Eighty One Days
List Begins December 2009
[...]
Those toxic Corexit modified moleculars of complex toxic hydrocarbons
are taking out crops via toxic rain. Human lungs are not immune to
such modified toxins, and it's likely that our skin may not be
sufficiently protective.

~ BG
Double-A
2010-06-17 16:20:46 UTC
Post by Warhol
SINKHOLE IN CHINA 80 METER WIDE AGAIN , THE END IS COMING SOON !!!
The end is coming very soon , Believe me or Burn in hell fire
forever , choose NOW !!!
Sinkhole maybe happen at your home and you'll die suddenly before you
repent...
If a sinkhole is bigger than the town it swallows, then everyone will
feel like they are going down an elevator
Well, the birds and clouds in the sky may appear a bit further away.
Sinkholes in China, Florida, South America, and other places around
the world! Do you think this could have something to do with black
holes being created by the Large Hadron Collider in Cern?

Double-A
Brad Guth
2010-06-17 16:44:45 UTC
Post by Double-A
Post by Warhol
SINKHOLE IN CHINA 80 METER WIDE AGAIN , THE END IS COMING SOON !!!
The end is coming very soon , Believe me or Burn in hell fire
forever , choose NOW !!!
Sinkhole maybe happen at your home and you'll die suddenly before you
repent...
If a sinkhole is bigger than the town it swallows, then everyone will
feel like they are going down an elevator
Well, the birds and clouds in the sky may appear a bit further away.
Sinkholes in China, Florida, South America, and other places around
the world!  Do you think this could have something to do with black
holes being created by the Large Hadron Collider in Cern?
Double-A
If anything is eating us alive from the inside out, it very well could
be LHC related.

Another collider has been making small volumes of 130 kg/cm3
deuterium, essentially combining protons into artificially heavier
elements.

"Deuterium High-Density Could Become Nuclear Fusion Fuel"
http://news.softpedia.com/news/High-Density-Deuterium-Could-Become-Nuclear-Fusion-Fuel-111480.shtml

If all goes well, we'll soon have cheap and clean energy for our black
hole or magnetic trap that used to be Earth.

~ BG
Hermann
2010-06-18 00:46:39 UTC
Post by Double-A
Post by Warhol
SINKHOLE IN CHINA 80 METER WIDE AGAIN , THE END IS COMING SOON !!!
The end is coming very soon , Believe me or Burn in hell fire
forever , choose NOW !!!
Sinkhole maybe happen at your home and you'll die suddenly before you
repent...
If a sinkhole is bigger than the town it swallows, then everyone will
feel like they are going down an elevator
Well, the birds and clouds in the sky may appear a bit further away.
Sinkholes in China, Florida, South America, and other places around
the world! Do you think this could have something to do with black
holes being created by the Large Hadron Collider in Cern?
Double-A
Plenty of Black Holes waling around in New Orleans.