Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Warhol
2004-04-14 07:18:25 UTC
Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?

Anglo-Saxons genocide
Part 1: Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?

How Australia was established
As I explained in my article ?Why Anglo-Saxons are so aggressive Australia
was colonized by manly convicted criminals (convicts) expelled from England.
Relatively small number of them, we have to admit, were political Irish
prisoners who tried to liberate Irish people from English and Scottish
occupation. In doing such rational step England wanted to achieve two
thinks:
1. To get rid of its own criminal population
2. To get rid o of Aboriginal population in order to reinforce its colonial
power and to satisfy appetites of early capitalistic economy.
As soon as convicts arrived they were encouraged to eliminate as much as
they could native aboriginal population with very well planed methods which
cold be simply described as ? rational, planed, systematic genocide ?.

How they did this genocide
The applied typical rational Anglo-Saxon method of attacking and killing
others the same one as they apply today I would call it ?The principal of
minimum energy.
Everything what you do with maximum help of others, quietly and with minimum
effort.

Method of indiscriminate killing for two hundred years until today.

At the beginning Aborigines have several uprisings which were suppressed
with indiscriminate massive massacres of men, women and children.
Practically these events have never been recorded in Australian history and
every one who tried to disclose and historically analyze those events was
prevented to do so.
First of all Aborigines were not considered as humans, Anglo-Saxon
population treated them as any other native animals. For example the most
popular sport for long period of time was organizing haunting aborigines
like rabbets and foxes in mother England.
No one is sure if they were eaten after killing as a well.

- British performed Nuclear testing in the Western Australia on the
territory where native people live. those tests killed thousands of
aborigines (Refer books of S. Wonder, Sreten Boskic, born Serbian, who
described these horrific events in his novels. He was so moved by seafaring
of Aborigines people that took aboriginal name S.Wonger went to live with
them and wrote many books about their saga. His books became very popular
all around the Europe but practically forbidden in Australia).

- Killing Aboriginal political and other prisoners in the jails all around
Australia. The rate of "suicides" of Aboriginal detained in Australian
prisons is about twenty time-s bigger then Anglo-Saxon prisoners.

- Individual killing by the police in public
15 of February 2004, 17 years old Aboriginal boy Thomas Hickey was IMPILED
on the street fence (in cruel barbaric middle age manner) by the Anglo-Saxon
police in front of many witnesses, This event triggered Aborigines uprising
on the street of Sydney-s suburb Redefine, where 50 people were injured in
the clash with the police.

- Killing by deliberately poisoning and denying basic health services.
International health organizations describe state of health of Aborigines as
?worst than in third world counters. Majority of money that formally
Australian government invests in aboriginal health is spent on luxury life
Anglo-Saxon nurses and corrupted doctors who do nothing, for example
Aborigines have10 times higher death rate of new born children then
Anglo-Saxon population.
In spite of on going protests uranium mines (The most famous Jabaluka
mining) poison waters and land where Aborigines live causing cancers and
other mortal diseases.

- Killing souls and identity by cruel assimilation or ?improving the race
Shortly after occupation convicts were encourage to rape as many as possible
aborigine-s women as a part of "breeding program" in other to produce whiter
population, the convicts called it ?organized ****ing.
Large number of aborigines children were forcefully taken from their mothers
as a part of, assimilation program, in order to forget and loose their
identity.
They were taken in the catholic and protestant religious institutions where
perverted ,manly catholic monks and priests, sadistically raped many of them
both girls and boys. Today they call them ? Lost Generation.
Until sixties Australian aborigines did not officially exist without having
basic human right to vote on their own land. For long period of time, going
to Sydney suburb Redfern to watch Aborigines was more popular than going too
famous Toronga Zoo to see animals.
At that time Australia, together with America and England, furiously
criticized and demonized Russia, together with America and England, as a
?non democratic and ?evil empire.
Is it systematic genocide or not?

Who is responsible for genocide of Aboriginal people in Australia?

Those who organized horrific crimes and those who committed them both came
from Mother England. They were instructed and ordered to kill by English
Royalties primarily famous Queen Victoria. We know this for sure because the
organizers and executioners were proudly honored by lots of medals and many
convicts released as a gesture of Queen-s generosity.
Today situation is little bit different. Australia has mixed but steel
majority Anglo-Saxon population. Terrible shrewd game is playing at the
moment. As we know that Australia is still British colony (Governor General
as a Queen-s representative has power to sack Australian prime minister
what, for example, happened in 70s when prime minister Goth Whittle was sect
by Queen).
Australian media describes process of reconciliation as Apologizing EUROPIEN
Australians to Aboriginal people ? or Apologizing WHITE Australians to
Aboriginal people. No one mentions those who committed crimes, English or
Anglo-Saxons, or Queen of England in process of ?reconciliation. Sydney
Morning Herald even managed to find one French, two Dutch and one German
among British army at that time (Ah poor Germans they are blamed for
everything) it was enough to blame The whole Europe and white population of
the entire world for ANGLOSAXONS AND QUEEN OF ENGLAND CRIMES.
How their statements are manipulative and shrewd we can see from the
following example. When they talk about Second World War they always say,
?JEPENIES invited Australia. Everyone knows that would be nonsense to say
?ASIANS invaded Australia.

Conclusion
Let-s conclude: Europeans, Germans, Italians, French and non Anglo-Saxon
Australian population are not responsible for the crimes committed on
aboriginal Australians.

THE GENESIDE ON ABORIGINAL POPULACION WAS DONE BY ANGLOSAXONS CRIMINALS
(CONVICTS).
THE ORDER FOR THOSE CRIMES WAS GIVEN BY THE QUENS OF ENGLAND
PRIMERALY BY QUEEN VICTORIA.

PS. The term Anglo-Saxon police and Anglo-Saxon army are intentionally used
to emphasize the fact that Australian army consists of 97% and Australian
police of about 90% of Anglo-Saxon members. Many bright non Anglo-Saxon
children, born in Australia, were rejected particularly from army because of
their non Anglo-Saxon race.
This policy is designed to preserve Anglo-Saxon privileged position and
possible uprising of non Anglo-Saxon population.

__________________
For a good book read "The Fatal Shore" and also "The Destruction Of the
Aboriginal Culture".

Australian governments over the years have gone from paternalist to
agressive against the native ppls there. They were only given the vote in
1967.
Heretic
2004-04-14 13:59:33 UTC
Post by Warhol
Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Anglo-Saxons genocide
Part 1: Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Not just the Anglo Saxons who were responsible for genocide Warty, try
reading Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness" for an insight into what your
misbegotten countryman got up to in the Congo. Compared to that Anglo Saxon
Colonialism was positively enlightened by comparison.
Warhol
2004-04-14 15:53:09 UTC
Post by Heretic
Post by Warhol
Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Anglo-Saxons genocide
Part 1: Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Not just the Anglo Saxons who were responsible for genocide Warty, try
reading Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness" for an insight into what your
misbegotten countryman got up to in the Congo. Compared to that Anglo Saxon
Colonialism was positively enlightened by comparison.
Belgians have to pay back for what they did bad and have stolen, in africa.
I know It will be not easy. But we must pay back what Leopold II has stolen
from innocent ppl. Our TV networks are telling the true story. I can say,
everything the belgians have, was stolen from Rwanda and Congo. Our black
history started 1850. What our neighboors have done is 1000 times worse...

It is the farking aboriginals fault of course. If they just would stop
drinking all kinds of poison and killing them selves off, they would realize
the wonders that life has to offer. To let us start and tell them. Dont die,
Death never solved anything.

I wish you have a nice watching of ?Big brother¬ . But please first do not
forget to feed your belly with Big Mack And Coke in this case the
self-hypnoses will be more efficient.
People whose emotions have been killed in process of training (instead) of
education are called ? WALKING (EMOTIONAL ) ZOMBIES¬ they also have religion
of consuming or Coca-Cola society called ?Golden Calf¬ or ?Heretic¬.
George
YOu really shouldn't use a computer when you are drunk, Warlooney.
Heretic
2004-04-15 08:55:54 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by Heretic
Colonialism was positively enlightened by comparison.
Belgians have to pay back for what they did bad and have stolen, in africa.
I know It will be not easy. But we must pay back what Leopold II has stolen
from innocent ppl. Our TV networks are telling the true story. I can say,
everything the belgians have, was stolen from Rwanda and Congo. Our black
history started 1850. What our neighboors have done is 1000 times worse...
And to be fair to Belgium, King Leopold's Administration in the Congo was
terminated by the Belgian Parliament for excessive cruelty shortly after
publication of the book.

How exactly ? It can only be judged as being 1000 times worse since all the
other European countries had far bigger empires. Look at how the French or
Germans behaved in their colonies. As I said the British Empire was
enlightened by comparison.

Oh BTW The British Colonial administrations NEVER had genocidal intentions
towards anyone, London tried to restrain its colonials with varying degrees
of success, ie in New Zealand the Maoris were treated pretty well, most of
the colonial excesses can be blamed on the Colonials themselves, not some
overriding genocidal tendancy of the British govt at the time. Just look at
South Africa where the main racists were and are the Boers..
Post by Warhol
It is the farking aboriginals fault of course. If they just would stop
drinking all kinds of poison and killing them selves off, they would realize
the wonders that life has to offer. To let us start and tell them. Dont die,
Death never solved anything.
Great advice warty, suggest you follow it.
Post by Warhol
I wish you have a nice watching of ?Big brother¬ . But please first do not
forget to feed your belly with Big Mack And Coke in this case the
self-hypnoses will be more efficient.
People whose emotions have been killed in process of training (instead) of
education are called ? WALKING (EMOTIONAL ) ZOMBIES¬ they also have religion
of consuming or Coca-Cola society called ?Golden Calf¬ or ?Heretic¬.
What did I say about following your own advice ? ROFL !!!! Lost it a bit by
this paragraph didn't you ?
Cody
1967.
Frank.b
2004-04-15 03:36:27 UTC
Post by Cody
Vivisection is not fashionable no more. But these people will lose jobs.
Why not to begin warholsection instead?
I agree with this poast, the United Nations should get aware of
warholisectomy as a fancy surgeon trick for the future schizophrenic
disasters.
1967.
Tilly
2004-04-15 12:37:38 UTC
Cody wrote:
Why not to begin warholsection instead?

I presume you are referring to a lobotomy?

Tilly
***@hotmail.com
Deborah Sharavi
2004-04-15 00:12:18 UTC
Post by Warhol
Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Paulie Abeles.

Deborah
Warhol
2004-04-15 01:26:06 UTC
Post by Deborah Sharavi
Post by Warhol
Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Paulie Abeles.
Deborah
Let-s stand beyond your hypocrisy and face the truth.

The worst lie is the lie when you lie yourself called self-dishonesty. As
long as you continue to do this the so-called reconciliation with Aborigines
people will be impossible. To do this, first, you have to reconcile with
yourself: as Buddha ( Sidahatra ) said:
?To achieve piece in the world we have first to fined piece in ourselves-.
There is knowledge of the West and Wisdom of the East, it is good to know
both.
Sometimes there are opposite teachings. For example the wisdom of the monk
of 900 years old Monastery Hilandar on Holy Mount Athos in Greece (recently
CIA organized burning Hilandar, the agent who carried out this CIA
operation, presented himself as a pilgrim who wanted to convert himself in
to Orthodoxy), so the old monk said:
?In healthy spirit healthy body-. As you can see it is opposite than your
?knowledge- teaches in the west: ?In healthy body healthy spirit- and that
is why you safer so much from depression (officially number one decease in
your countries) and from other mental diseases.

And finally what are major difference between you and the rest of civilized
world:
Major differences between Anglo-Saxons (in extreme those with convict
descends) and other civilized nations for example Russians, Greeks or Serbs
are:

Your moral and psychological profile:

- Normal people are usually modest, Anglo-Saxons are chronically arrogant.
The main reason for your ongoing arrogant behavior is your isolation from
the rest of the world. In your dark isolated island (and in other convict
islands) your people did not have chance to compare themselves with
civilized nations (and to learn from them), building unfounded impression
about their superiority.
- Majority others are not racists and majority of Anglo-Saxons are racists
- Others have education and culture and Anglo-Saxons have only training, and
that is why we know so much about you and you do not know anything about us.
- As a result of your ignorance you perform bluffing we use presentation.
- I can speak, write and communicate on your language you can not on mine.
- We have both Knowledge of the West and wisdom of the East you have only
convict colonial past (What word ?POME- means? ?Prisoner of mother of
England- that is how criminals who remained in England proudly separated
themselves from the convicts who were sent to remote islands. This world is
very popular among English population to proudly express their identity)
- Rest of normal world has fillings, emotions and soul. Due to Victorian***
education (***Queen Victoria trained the whole Anglo nation how to enslave
others) your filings have been first, at early age, superset, and, then, at
adult age totally deteriorated, so much that makes you walking emotional
zombie. This produces the most common disease at the present time in your
part of the world v Chronic Depression..
- Once when you rich this state of mind you can become a god marine by
easily killing people (enemies v today you are making everyone to be your
enemy) without filling of guilt.

- As a result of this you do not have neither passion or compassion. Lack of
compassion prevents you to communicate with others like normal people and
lack of passion prevents you to be creative. This makes you spiritual and
cultural Zombie-Dracula who only waits to suck other brains and steal other
cultures presenting as his own.
- Your newborn countries (far from nations) were established by convicts or
criminals every one in the entire world knows this you should not be
offended but neither proud.
- Your genetically driven criminals (convicts, majority of population)
killed 40 million American Indians, enslaved and killed millions of African
slaves (Who you did not consider as a humans) and millions of others.
- You are extremely decadent. When rest of the civilized world progressed
and forgot slavery as a social concept you went to Africa reestablished
slavery took and killed millions of African people bringing them to America.
- You and your Anglo Convicts together with ?Mammon ? followers accused
wrongly and lied about others ( eg. Demonizing Serbs ) , in order to cover
up your terrible crimes.
- You-re racist countries treat non Anglo-Saxon migrants as modern slaves
and second class citizens.
- Your barbaric people, without any respect, are destroying and performing
cultural and spiritual genocide, organizing burning museums and sacred
places all around the world (Thousand years old Churches and Monasteries in:
Kosovo, National library in Belgrade, Hilandar and other monasteries in Holy
Mount Athos in Greece, Museums and Mosques in Iraq and so on).
- Finally your ?Mammon- Imperial Army is surrounding Russia, but be careful,
like we did to all other invaders, we may not only brake your teeth but oslo
your evil beast head and that will be the end of Anti Christ.

That is what you are.
George
2004-04-15 02:10:10 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by Deborah Sharavi
Post by Warhol
Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Paulie Abeles.
Deborah
Let-s stand beyond your hypocrisy and face the truth.
The worst lie is the lie when you lie yourself called self-dishonesty. As
long as you continue to do this the so-called reconciliation with Aborigines
people will be impossible. To do this, first, you have to reconcile with
George says you are insane. Pad your spider hole before it's too late,
Warhabbi.
Deborah Sharavi
2004-04-16 17:27:25 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by Deborah Sharavi
Post by Warhol
[...]
My family is Welsh, Lithuanian, Choctaw. Got any crimes for them?

Deborah
Warhol
2004-04-16 22:17:01 UTC
Post by Deborah Sharavi
Post by Warhol
Post by Deborah Sharavi
Post by Warhol
[...]
you Zionist ppl change as chameleons!!! Once American than brazialian, than
Israeli, russian, and so on.
George
Yeah, well, once a Warhabbinut, always a Warhabbinut.
Warhol
2004-04-17 14:56:50 UTC
Post by George
Post by Warhol
Post by Deborah Sharavi
Post by Warhol
That is what you are.
My family is Welsh, Lithuanian, Choctaw. Got any crimes for them?
Deborah
you Zionist ppl change as chameleons!!! Once American than brazialian, than
Israeli, russian, and so on.
Yeah, well, once a Warhabbinut, always a Warhabbinut.
I'm surprised that people put up with it - but there isn't any competition -
hence until there is a change - we are all screwed.
George
2004-04-17 15:52:36 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by George
Post by Warhol
Post by George
Post by Warhol
Israeli, russian, and so on.
Yeah, well, once a Warhabbinut, always a Warhabbinut.
I'm surprised that people put up with it - but there isn't any competition -
hence until there is a change - we are all screwed.
Warhabbi, you've been screw up all of your life, so you should be used to it by
now.

Frank.b
2004-04-15 03:30:43 UTC
Post by Warhol
Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Paulie Abeles(!!!!!1!!!!!!)
Sydney Poitiers. (!!!!!!!2!!!!)
Tilly
2004-04-15 12:24:24 UTC
Post by Warhol
Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Coming from a Belgian this is hillarious.Are you ignorant regarding the
Belgian colonialists behaviour in the Congo?

Belgiums crimes against humanity continued.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/elsewhere/journalist/story/0,7792,647318,00.html

Forty one years after the event, Belgium has finally apologised for its role
in the murder of Patrice Lumumba, an icon of the Left and Africa's most
promising post-colonial leader, writes Andrew Osborn

Friday February 8, 2002

He was shot by firing squad, dismembered and then dissolved in a vat of
sulphuric acid, but the spirit of Patrice Lumumba could not be extinguished.
This week, forty one years later, Belgium, the former colonial power in the
Democratic Republic of the Congo (later to be renamed Zaire, and then after
the fall of Mobutu Sese Seko in 1997, the Democratic Republic of the Congo),
apologised for its role in a political execution which ushered in 36 years
of dictatorship under the tyrannical leadership of Mobutu Sese Seko.

Belgium may not have physically pulled the trigger, but it stood by and
watched as others did, failed to protect Lumumba even though it knew he was
in mortal danger, lent its military expertise and personnel to those who
would murder him and then did its best to cover up what had happened.

That much has been established by a Belgian parliamentary inquiry which,
after two years, has just wound up its work. No "smoking gun" was found but
the panel did ascertain that Belgium bore "moral responsibility" for
Lumumba's death.

This week's apology, proffered by Belgium's foreign minister Louis Michel,
was cathartic and long-overdue.

It was January 17, 1961, when Lumumba, a former postal worker turned prime
minister, met his end just a year after the Belgian Congo had been granted
its independence after eighty years of rule from Brussels.

The country seemed to be on the cusp of a new, more enlightened era and
hopes were high that Lumumba, charismatic and fiercely nationalistic, would
be the man to turn the page. He was after all the country's first
democratically-elected leader. But, bespectacled and defiant, Lumumba had
too many enemies.

The first signs of trouble came in 1960, the year Belgium gave its largest
colony (the Democratic Republic of the Congo is the size of western Europe)
its independence. King Baudouin's handing-over speech rankled many. It was
paternalistic and spoke in glowing terms of his country's contribution to
the Congo. Lumumba was not scheduled to speak, but did so anyway. The force
and frankness of his speech angered the Belgians, and was later described as
"the detonator" for what was to follow.

"We have known sarcasm and insults, endured blows morning, noon and night
because we were 'niggers,'" he declared in a speech which drew thunderous
applause from the Africans and silence from the Belgians.

Lumumba was quickly branded a dangerous radical and a Communist sympathiser
by the Belgians, and by the Americans who, it was later shown, also plotted
to kill him.

In July 1960, serious trouble broke out in the Congo when Katanga, a copper
and diamond-rich province, declared its independence with the full backing
of Belgium. Lumumba called in UN peacekeepers but they did little more than
maintain the status quo and in August of that year another part of the
country declared its independence.

In September, the head of the armed forces, Mobutu Sese Seko, saw his
chance, staged a military coup and deposed Lumumba who was arrested soon
afterwards. Mobutu renamed the country Zaire and remained a faithful friend
of the west living the high life until his own overthrow in May 1997.

Lumumba was less fortunate. He was transferred to Katanga on a Belgian plane
on the orders of the Belgian foreign minister and assaulted and tortured in
the presence of Belgian officers in a villa guarded by Belgian troops.
However, no proof exists that his murder was ordered by Brussels.

He is then said to have been shot, along with two companions, by an
execution squad supervised by a Belgian captain. Another Belgian, Gerard
Soete, claims that he and others later chopped Lumumba's corpse into small
pieces and dissolved it in acid. Soete, a former police commissioner, claims
also to have kept two of Lumumba's teeth as "keepsakes" but to have later
thrown them into the North Sea.

Lumumba's murder was, in short, one of the darkest episodes in Belgium's
already blood-spattered colonial history.

In his political testament, penned shortly before his murder, Lumumba wrote:

"One day, history will have its say, but it will not be the history they
teach at the UN, in Washington, Paris or Brussels but the history they teach
in countries freed from colonialism and its puppets. Africa will write its
own history and it will be one of glory and dignity."

With Belgian money, a Patrice Lumumba Foundation will be set up to fund
conflict prevention projects in a country still riven by war. It may not
seem like much, but along with Belgium's dignified apology it may help to
create the fair and equitable Africa of which Lumumba dreamed so
dangerously.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/elsewhere/journalist/story/0,7792,647318,00.html

From the article:

This week, forty one years later, Belgium, the former colonial power in the
Democratic Republic of the Congo (later to be renamed Zaire, and then after
the
fall of Mobutu Sese Seko in 1997, the Democratic Republic of the Congo),
apologised for its role in a political execution which ushered in 36 years
of
dictatorship under the tyrannical leadership of Mobutu Sese Seko.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/from_our_own_correspondent/1123933.stm

And now from a BBC story:

And that was how he viewed the raw materials and the people of the Congo -
as a
prize to be consumed. But even by the standards of the day, Leopold's
attitude
to his colony was ruthless and exploitative.

The scandal which eventually shamed the Belgian Government to bring to an
end
Leopold's 20 years of despoiling the Congo was the discovery that his agents
had been using forced labour to harvest rubber - a highly sought-after
commodity at the time. Villages which resisted paying the rubber-tax were
punished.

Accounts of atrocities reached London and Brussels - including one which
described how Leopold's enforcers had collected baskets of severed hands to
prove they had been doing their work.

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030507-104909-6045r

By Gareth Harding
UPI Chief European Correspondent
From the International Desk
Published 5/7/2003 1:47 PM
View printer-friendly version

BRUSSELS, Belgium, May 7 (UPI) -- In the leafy Brussels suburb of Tervuren
lies one of the world's greatest museums dedicated to African culture,
history and society.

Modelled on the Palace of Versailles outside Paris, the Royal Museum for
Central Africa was built to house King Leopold II's vast collection of
colonial artifacts at the start of the 20th century.

The problem is that the museum has hardly changed since the days when tiny
Belgium controlled the Congo Free State, a rubber-rich colony 20 times its
size. In the entrance hall, under a soaring 28-meter glass cupola, are a
series of statues depicting grateful Africans wrapped around the feet of
heroic Belgian imperialists.

"Belgium brings civilization to the Congo," says one. "Belgium brings
security to the Congo," reads another inscription.

It is not a view shared by many students of the period.

Adam Hochschild, the American author of 'King Leopold's Ghost' ("A story of
greed, terror and heroism in Central Africa,") writes that Congo suffered a
"death toll of Holocaust dimensions" in the 20 years the Belgian monarch was
the sole owner of the vast colony.

Describing Leopold II's exploitation of the Congo as the "single most
murderous episode in the European seizure of Africa," Hochschild quotes
official government records from the era showing that between 1880 and 1920,
the population of Congo was slashed in half -- leaving 10 million people
unaccounted for.

Joseph Conrad fictionalized the rape of the Congo in his masterpiece, "The
Heart of Darkness." After getting a job in Brussels ("a city that always
makes me think of a whited sepulchre,") Marlow sails up the Congo river in
search of the deranged company agent Kurtz.

As he drifts closer and closer to the heart of darkness, Marlow gives a
first-hand account of the wanton savagery inflicted on the local population.
No wonder Kurtz's last words, immortalized in the film "Apocalypse Now,"
are:
"The horror! The horror!"

Apart from a painting of a native being whipped under the title
"Civilisation
au Congo," there is little mention of Belgium's shameful past in the
Tervuren
museum.

Instead, there is a glass case lauding the exploits of the "Belgian pioneers
of the occupation of Congo," a colossal bronze bust of King Leopold II and a
plaque in memory of the 1,508 Belgians who died during the early colonial
era.

This historical whitewashing has not gone unnoticed by visitors to the
museum. In a guest-book in the lobby, one visitor asks: "How can there be no
mention of Belgian atrocities?" Another writes: "You have a responsibility
the cultures you ransacked to at least try to tell the truth about the
African experience."

The museum's new director, Guido Gryseels, could not agree more -- which is
why he is overseeing a wholesale revamp of the building and its outdated
exhibits.

"When I arrived here there was a dramatic need for change," Gryseels told
United Press International. "The museum represented a very paternalistic
view
of Africa that reflected the views of pre-1960 Belgium."

In the face of fierce opposition from traditionalists, the Flemish director
has already started to ring in the changes.

The permanent exhibits still remain housed in cluttered glass display cases,
but more critical explanations have started to appear in French, Flemish and
English.

One describes a commemorative plaque to colonialists acting under the guise
of "anti-slavery campaigners" as an "example of how to elaborate a myth."

Another says: "It will not escape attentive visitors that, at the time, the
Belgian presence in central Africa did not require any justification.
Congolese victims, for example, were passed over in silence."

Gryseels is organizing a major exhibition on Belgium's colonial past in
2005.
Some of the tensions the show is likely to stir up are depicted in a
painting
by Congolese artist Cheri Samba that the museum director recently
commissioned.

Entitled "Reorganization," the painting shows a group of Africans attempting
to drag out of the museum an offending statue of a murderous looking black
man dressed in leopard skin. The Africans meet with resistance from
Belgians,
who try to pull the statue back into the museum under the wistful stare of
Gryseels.

Says Samba: "Africans have realized for several decades that these
sculptures
by the Belgian artist Mr. Wisaert are too insulting and demand their removal
in favor of much more attractive works."

Gryseels accepts some statues "will have to go" and has started giving
African artists the space to tell the continent's history through their
eyes.

This might seem like a small step for mankind, but it is a giant step for
Belgium -- which has traditionally taken a "see no evil, hear no evil, speak
no evil" approach to its imperial history.

"We have only just started to face up to our colonial past," says Gryseels,
who adds: "There is still an awful amount of education to be done."

There certainly is.

Several years ago, after this reporter wrote an article for a local paper
suggesting that authorities tear down the gigantic statue of Leopold II
flanking the Royal Palace, I received dozens of angry letters from
ex-colonialists cataloguing the wonderful things the monarch had done for
the
Congo and questioning my right to criticize Belgium imperialism as an
"Englishman."

And at the launch of a three new exhibits earlier this week, I overheard
several Flemish cameramen complaining about the "politically correct"
attitude of its new director.

"If we had left all this where it was, there would be no record of it
today,"
said one, echoing Britain's argument for keeping Greece's Elgin Marbles.

Czech author Milan Kundera once wrote that the "struggle against power is
the
struggle of memory against forgetting."

For decades, Belgians have preferred to forget their bloody African past.
What better place than a museum to jog their collective memories?

I suggest you get informed about your own colonialist past Warhol...the
Belgian colonialist were the worst on the planet.Fact not fiction.
Get your head out of the sand or better still get educated.....

Tilly

***@hotmail.com
Warhol
2004-04-15 14:23:00 UTC
Post by Tilly
Post by Warhol
Who is responsible for genocide on Australian Aborigines?
Coming from a Belgian this is hillarious.Are you ignorant regarding the
Belgian colonialists behaviour in the Congo?
Belgiums crimes against humanity continued.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/elsewhere/journalist/story/0,7792,647318,00.html
the
struggle of memory against forgetting."
For decades, Belgians have preferred to forget their bloody African past.
What better place than a museum to jog their collective memories?
I suggest you get informed about your own colonialist past Warhol...the
Belgian colonialist were the worst on the planet.Fact not fiction.
Get your head out of the sand or better still get educated.....
Tilly
Yes some rubbish here.

My stupid girl friend, Can I?

yourself: as Mohammed the profet said:
[...]

descends) and other civilized nations for example Belgians, france, Germans,

Regards

Surrender is not good enough anymore. Nose and Ears is what we want!!!
Heretic
2004-04-15 14:54:42 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by Warhol
Post by Tilly
the
struggle of memory against forgetting."
For decades, Belgians have preferred to forget their bloody African past.
What better place than a museum to jog their collective memories?
I suggest you get informed about your own colonialist past Warhol...the
Belgian colonialist were the worst on the planet.Fact not fiction.
Get your head out of the sand or better still get educated.....
Tilly
Oh great a Warty rant thats just crying out to be flamed..
Post by Warhol
Yes some rubbish here.
And you wrote all of it.
Post by Warhol
My stupid girl friend, Can I?
[...]
Russians/Serbs Civilised ? WTF have you been for the last 10 years ? Doesn't
Croatia/Bosnia/Kosovo/Chechnia mean anything to you ?

Greeks are just an anarchic babble that look set to really fuck up the
olympics worse than they have ever been fucked up before.

Germans are the people that bought us Hitler

The French showed their humanity in Vietnam and Algeria,

As for the Belgians, ROFLMFAO !!!!!

If there was ever a case for a country to be disolved and its land and
people taken over by better countries then Belgium is that country. The
walloons should be incorporated into France, the rest should be given to
Holland.
Post by Warhol
- Normal people are usually modest, Anglo-Saxons are chronically arrogant.
The main reason for your ongoing arrogant behavior is your isolation from
the rest of the world. In your dark isolated island (and in other convict
islands) your people did not have chance to compare themselves with
civilized nations (and to learn from them), building unfounded impression
about their superiority.
And yet despite all that we had an empire that covered a quarter of the
planet, our laws and legal systems were adopted by our colonies and our
language is the accepted lingua franca of the planet.
Post by Warhol
- Majority others are not racists and majority of Anglo-Saxons are racists
Yeah Warty like your anti jooish paranoia, that sure ain't racist. Found
this site on the new concerning the fight against racism in belgium, now if
only anglo saxons are racists why the need for this ?

http://www.antiracisme.be/en/racism/fighting.htm

Once again Warthole, you are a LIAR.
Post by Warhol
- Others have education and culture and Anglo-Saxons have only training, and
that is why we know so much about you and you do not know anything about us.
On what do you base this LIE ?
Post by Warhol
- As a result of your ignorance you perform bluffing we use presentation.
- I can speak, write and communicate on your language you can not on mine.
Thats true, but why the fuck would I want to learn your language ? The fact
that this conversation is being conducted in English shows the domination
that English has over your minority tongue.
Post by Warhol
education (***Queen Victoria trained the whole Anglo nation how to enslave
others) your filings have been first, at early age, superset, and, then, at
adult age totally deteriorated, so much that makes you walking emotional
zombie. This produces the most common disease at the present time in your
part of the world v Chronic Depression..
You've never been to England Warty so you haven't got the slightest fucking
clue what you are whittering about.
Post by Warhol
- Once when you rich this state of mind you can become a god marine by
easily killing people (enemies v today you are making everyone to be your
enemy) without filling of guilt.
See above comment.
Post by Warhol
[...]
Utter Bullshit England was the first country in Europe to outlaw slavery,
Royal Navy warships patrolled the Atlantic in an effort to suppress the
slave trade. Look up William Wilberforce if you have the wit to do so.
Post by Warhol
- You and your Anglo Convicts together with ?Mammon ? followers accused
wrongly and lied about others ( eg. Demonizing Serbs ) , in order to cover
up your terrible crimes.
Oh so it wasn't Serbs that committed genocide in Vukovar it was the Evil
Anglo-Saxons.
Post by Warhol
- You-re racist countries treat non Anglo-Saxon migrants as modern slaves
and second class citizens.
Bollocks Asylum seekers are over coddled even over the native population.
Post by Warhol
- Your barbaric people, without any respect, are destroying and performing
cultural and spiritual genocide, organizing burning museums and sacred
Kosovo, National library in Belgrade, Hilandar and other monasteries in Holy
Mount Athos in Greece, Museums and Mosques in Iraq and so on).
- Finally your ?Mammon- Imperial Army is surrounding Russia, but be careful,
like we did to all other invaders, we may not only brake your teeth but oslo
your evil beast head and that will be the end of Anti Christ.
The word LIAR is just so insufficient to describe the degree of utter
bullshit in that last paragraph, I am genuinly stunned that you can so
easily reveal the true extent of how truly fuckwitted you really are. I
can't go on words fail me...
Tilly
2004-04-16 00:36:08 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by Warhol
Post by Tilly
the
struggle of memory against forgetting."
For decades, Belgians have preferred to forget their bloody African
past. What better place than a museum to jog their collective
memories?
I suggest you get informed about your own colonialist past
Warhol...the Belgian colonialist were the worst on the planet.Fact
not fiction.
Get your head out of the sand or better still get educated.....
Tilly
Yes some rubbish here.
Rubbish? You consider the murder of approximately 12 million Congolese
whilsy under Belgian colonial rule rubbish?
Post by Warhol
My stupid girl friend, Can I?
You are the stupid one here Warthog.
Post by Warhol
Let-s stand beyond your hypocrisy and face the truth.
Truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face.
Post by Warhol
The worst lie is the lie when you lie yourself called
self-dishonesty.
Speaking to yourself again Warthog?

Post by Warhol
reconciliation with Aborigines people will be impossible.
Oh for goodness sake Warthog, I can assure I also know a thousand times more
than you do about the treatment of the Australian Aborigines than you ever
will. I have researched and studied it in depth.
There is much in Australia's past that should never have taken place and
things that need to be changed regarding the treatment of Aborigines,
although they need to examine their own role reagrding the situation many
oif them are in now. Even their tribal elders admit that they aren't doing
enough to ensure their children get well educated and that they should be
doing more to get Aborigines off the booze and out of trouble.

The treatment of thew Aborigines can't be compared to that the Congolese
endured and are still enduring because of Belgian colonialism and the state
sanctified murder of Patrice Lumumba their elected President 40 years ago.
(because the Belgians realised they couldn't manipulate him thyey had him
murdered.)..

To do this,
Post by Warhol
first, you have to reconcile with yourself: as Mohammed the profet
To achieve piece in the world we have first to fined piece in
ourselves-. There is knowledge of the West and Wisdom of the East, it
is good to know both.
To achieve a 'piece' of the world and a 'pice' of ourselves? LOL
Post by Warhol
Sometimes there are opposite teachings. For example the wisdom of the
monk of 900 years old Monastery Hilandar on Holy Mount Athos in
Greece (recently CIA organized burning Hilandar, the agent who
carried out this CIA operation, presented himself as a pilgrim who
?In healthy spirit healthy body-.
I suggest you read something about Tibet.Ever read 'The Tibetan book of The
Dead?

Post by Warhol
your ?knowledge- teaches in the west: ?I
Reatlly Warthog? I bet you I know a lot more about Eastern philosophy and
comparative religions, than you do.
Why would I look for peace to Islam when the the religion worships death and
martyrdom?

n healthy body healthy
Post by Warhol
spirit- and that is why you safer so much from depression (officially
number one decease in your countries) and from other mental diseases.
It appears to many of us that you are anything but healthy in your head
Warthog..Mind you, you live in your own little world of delusions.
No man who harbours hate and bitterness like you do is healthy in mind and
usually not body either..It's the holistic effect.
Post by Warhol
And finally what are major difference between you and the rest of
Major differences between Anglo-Saxons (in extreme those with convict
descends) and other civilized nations for example Belgians, france,
You obviously never studied history either.The Russians have an appalling
history....Some of the Czars were murderous .Remember the rapes and
executions carried out by Russian troops?Remember Stalin and the Gulags?

The Serbs ? Their recent behaviour in Bosnia, Herzegovnia ,Croatia and
Kosovo was the closest Europe came to a repeat of Nazism since WW2.

The Greeks? They haven't done a great deal since the Fall of the Greek
Empire.
They have become incompetent .It took them 27 years to finally catch the
Greek terrorists (only because of the help they received from the UK and
US ) and they are even making a huge f**k up of the Olympics . Virtually
nothing is finished and there isn't time to finish it.
What have they done in the last almost 2500-3000 years?
Post by Warhol
- Normal people are usually modest, Anglo-Saxons are chronically arrogant.
LOL.....The French are some of the most outspoken.opinionated and arrogant
people on the planet.

Post by Warhol
isolation from the rest of the world.
ROFL.......What a load of rubbish..Is that all you can think of Warthog?
I have spent a great deal of my life living and travelling overseas you
idiot. I have lived in Europe and travelled all over Europe , I have also
lived in the ME, spent a lot of time in the US, Australia , all over Asia .
Do you want a list of every country I have been to?LOL
I bet I have seen far more of the owrld than you have.

In your dark isolated island

Dark and isolated?????ROFL.
I can guarantee you it is a lot less dark , more colourful , warmer and
friendlier than Belgium.
Perhaps you could explain why New Zealand has been voted the best
international destination in the world for the last three years in a row?
Post by Warhol
(and in other convict islands)
No convicts were sent to NZ Warthog.
Get your facts right.

Post by Warhol
compare themselves with civilized nations (and to learn from them),
You know Warthog you really are extremely ignorant! You obviously no
absolutely nothing about the place. I wouldn't say too much more if I were
you, because you just keep making yourself look more and more stupid.
You might be interested to know that NZ has produced a lot more Nobel Prize
winners than the entire Arab world and that NZ has one of the best human
right's records in the world..It was NZ that stopped Nuclear testing in the
Pacific by the French? Bet you didn't know that.
We are also a nuclear freezone.
Post by Warhol
building unfounded impression about their superiority.
Showing your inferiority complex again Warthog!!
Post by Warhol
- Majority others are not racists and majority of Anglo-Saxons are racists
- Others have education and culture and Anglo-Saxons have only
training, and that is why we know so much about you and you do not
know anything about us.
LOL...Really you are stupid. Typical statement by someone with an
inferiority complex.
Are you a 'failure' Warthog?
Post by Warhol
- As a result of your ignorance you perform bluffing we use
presentation.
- I can speak, write and communicate on your language you can not on mine.
In Dutch? Why would I ? Dutch speakers represent a small minority of the
world's population.I can speak several languages .
Post by Warhol
- We have both Knowledge of the West and wisdom of the East you have
only convict colonial past (What word ?POME- means? ?Prisoner of
mother of England- that is how criminals who remained in England
proudly separated themselves from the convicts who were sent to
remote islands.
Wrong country Warthog..Are you so ignorant you think NZ is part of
Australia?

Post by Warhol
to proudly express their identity) - Rest of normal world has
fillings, emotions and soul. Due to Victorian*** education (***Queen
Victoria trained the whole Anglo nation how to enslave others) your
filings have been first, at early age, superset, and, then, at adult
age totally deteriorated, so much that makes you walking emotional
zombie.
Oh yes this of course explains why the rich Arabs and Kings educate their
own children in Britain and then send them to university in the UK or the
US!.LOL
It must be because they don't want their offspring to have a good
education.....LOL

Post by Warhol
your part of the world v Chronic Depression..
RAOTFLMAO.....................

- Once when you rich
Post by Warhol
this state of mind you can become a god marine by easily killing
people (enemies v today you are making everyone to be your enemy)
without filling of guilt.
A Marine? I am not a Marine......
Post by Warhol
- As a result of this you do not have neither passion or compassion.
LOL......Yes we know Islamists and Arabs are very compassionate. They show
it all the time..LOL
They have a long history of showing caring and compassion..
ROTFLMOA

Post by Warhol
normal people and lack of passion prevents you to be creative.
Creative? I have to admit you are a master at creative lying and !!LOLa
creative
psychiatrist!!

This
Post by Warhol
makes you spiritual and cultural Zombie-Dracula who only waits to
suck other brains and steal other cultures presenting as his own.
LOL......Very creative writing .......
Post by Warhol
- Your newborn countries (far from nations) were established by
convicts or criminals every one in the entire world knows this you
should not be offended but neither proud.
Convicts?
Learn some history and geography Warthog , first lesson NZ is NOT part of
Australia and was never a British Penal Colony .Austrlia was not New
Zealand.
Got it now Warthog?
Post by Warhol
- Your genetically driven criminals (convicts, majority of population)
killed 40 million American Indians, enslaved and killed millions of
African slaves (Who you did not consider as a humans) and millions of
others. -
Now you really have the lost the plot........I am not American either.
I can assure you the NZ Maori have been treated quite differently.

You are extremely decadent.

I am?
You are very ignorant.

When rest of the civilized
Post by Warhol
world progressed and forgot slavery as a social concept you went to
Africa reestablished slavery took and killed millions of African
people bringing them to America. - You and your Anglo Convicts
together with ?Mammon ? followers accused wrongly and lied about
others ( eg. Demonizing Serbs ) , in order to cover up your terrible
crimes. - You-re racist countries treat non Anglo-Saxon migrants as
modern slaves and second class citizens.
<sigh> You have a useless memory Warthog. I am not American or Australian,
nor do I come from a racist country.
Are you referring to some of my former lives?LOL
Post by Warhol
- Your barbaric people, without any respect, are destroying and
performing cultural and spiritual genocide, organizing burning
museums and sacred places all around the world (Thousand years old
Churches and Monasteries in: Kosovo, National library in Belgrade,
Hilandar and other monasteries in Holy Mount Athos in Greece, Museums
and Mosques in Iraq and so on). - Finally your ?Mammon- Imperial Army
is surrounding Russia, but be careful, like we did to all other
invaders, we may not only brake your teeth but oslo your evil beast
head and that will be the end of Anti Christ.
That is what you are.
ROFLMAO. You really have completely lost the plot now Warthog. This post
is so insane I am saving it.......

Of course we should all look to the Arab and Islamic world to learn love
,compassion and get to get educated.......ROFL
Post by Warhol
Surrender is not good enough anymore. Nose and Ears is what we want!!!
Only Islamists could want the above. It's a very Islamist thing cutting off
ears and noses, along with hands ,legs and heads.!!! They even do it to
their own.

Tilly

***@hotmail.com
Warhol
2004-04-16 02:29:35 UTC
Post by Tilly
Post by Warhol
Post by Warhol
Surrender is not good enough anymore. Nose and Ears is what we want!!!
Only Islamists could want the above. It's a very Islamist thing cutting off
ears and noses, along with hands ,legs and heads.!!! They even do it to
their own.
Tilly
--
Thank you very much

This has to be single most retarded post I have ever read in my life...

Tilly Syllogism - Goods are Gods and Gods are Jews (because Jesus was Jewish
(hmmm)) therefore Jews are Good Gods?

Well since you appear to be a retard, I hope it makes sense to you...
Tilly
2004-04-16 03:01:33 UTC
Post by Warhol
Thank you very much
This has to be single most retarded post I have ever read in my life...
Obviously it goes over your head......
Post by Warhol
Tilly Syllogism - Goods are Gods and Gods are Jews (because Jesus was
Jewish (hmmm)) therefore Jews are Good Gods?
LOL.....It is you that believes stuff like this not me Warthog.
Post by Warhol
Well since you appear to be a retard, I hope it makes sense to you...
A retard? LOL.
A retard with three degrees? LOL

Tilly

***@hotmail.com
Warhol
2004-04-16 11:10:55 UTC
Post by Warhol
Well since you appear to be a retard, I hope it makes sense to you...
A retard? LOL.
A retard with three degrees? LOL
Tilly
Tilly travelling the seven seas!

Murdoch so often
makes false allegations..
does that make him
an alligator?
and when he states
allegories
is he a gory alligator

http://melbourne.indymedia.org/news/2004/04/67141.php
George
2004-04-16 11:11:55 UTC
Post by Warhol
Post by Warhol
Well since you appear to be a retard, I hope it makes sense to you...
A retard? LOL.
A retard with three degrees? LOL
Tilly
Tilly travelling the seven seas!
Murdoch so often
makes false allegations..
does that make him
an alligator?
and when he states
allegories
is he a gory alligator
http://melbourne.indymedia.org/news/2004/04/67141.php
Warhol apparently didn't make it out of kindergarden.