One million visits to brothels in one month
Heinrich
2004-12-09 16:26:06 UTC
One million visits to brothels in one month

By: Merav David

Anyone looking for more evidence that human trafficking and brothels
are a booming business in Israel will find it in a new study issued by the
Human Rights Center at the Hebrew University. The study shows that at least
one million visits are made to Israeli brothels every month.

This is the number of visits, not the number of customers. According
to the study, some consumers in the sex industry are regular customers who
buy sex more than once a month. The study, to be presented to the Knesset's
human trafficking fact-finding committee today, shows that customers in the
sex industry are of various ages and social classes.

Today in Israel there are about 3,000 victims of human trafficking who
are employed in the sex industry. The women work 30 days a month and receive
at least ten customers a day.

Legislation in Israel only deals with brokers in the sex industry, not
with its direct partners: women who work in prostitution and their clients.

“Customers must be in the spotlight of any public debate,” says Naomi
Levenkron, the human trafficking officer in the Human Rights Center. “The
nice man who comes to have sex for half an hour then leaves is considered of
significance. He bears no criminal or other responsibility, even though if
there were no demand, there would be no supply. Legally, customers can be
charged with rape. In drug crimes and intellectual property rights, the
police arrest small consumers. Why don't they do the same thing in this
area?”

Maariv
x***@yahoo.co.uk
2004-12-09 16:59:21 UTC
YOU DON'T HEED AN WOMEN HUNTRICH! THE ALEX FULL, GREASY, PORK ASS IS
ENOUGH!!!
Wm Grosvenor
2004-12-09 16:59:46 UTC
Post by Heinrich
One million visits to brothels in one month
By: Merav David
Anyone looking for more evidence that human trafficking and brothels
are a booming business in Israel will find it in a new study issued by
the Human Rights Center at the Hebrew University. The study shows that
at least one million visits are made to Israeli brothels every month.
How does this compare with Egypt, or Germany, maggot?
--
William Grosvenor
REDMONTON - Alberta

1-780-475-5555 or 1-780-475-9668

Got a question about HIV/AIDS?

Do you have questions about HIV or AIDS? If so, chances are that others
have already asked it. Check here, http://www.aids.org/info/FAQs.html, to
read our easy to understand AIDS Fact Sheets.
Riain Y. Barton
2004-12-10 06:25:41 UTC
The Revd
2004-12-10 06:42:44 UTC
Absolute bullshite, that would mean ONE-FIFTH of the total Israeli
population!!!
If you break that down it would mean that every single adult male in Israel
visiting a brothel every single month!!!
COMPLETE RUBBISH!
They're not all feigelehs like you, Paddy. .

Daniel Bernard
2004-12-10 07:52:28 UTC
Post by The Revd
Absolute bullshite, that would mean ONE-FIFTH of the total Israeli
population!!!
If you break that down it would mean that every single adult male in Israel
visiting a brothel every single month!!!
COMPLETE RUBBISH!
They're not all feigelehs like you, Paddy. .
RaeAnn Barton only visits rent boys.
Alain Ménargues - Homme de l'année 2004.
The Revd
2004-12-10 07:56:55 UTC
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:52:28 +0000, Daniel Bernard
Post by Daniel Bernard
Post by The Revd
Absolute bullshite, that would mean ONE-FIFTH of the total Israeli
population!!!
If you break that down it would mean that every single adult male in Israel
visiting a brothel every single month!!!
COMPLETE RUBBISH!
They're not all feigelehs like you, Paddy. .
RaeAnn Barton only visits rent boys.
I wonder if they have bent brothels in 'Israel' for visiting goy
shirtlifters like him?
Daniel Bernard
2004-12-10 09:17:52 UTC
Post by Daniel Bernard
Post by The Revd
Absolute bullshite, that would mean ONE-FIFTH of the total Israeli
population!!!
If you break that down it would mean that every single adult male in Israel
visiting a brothel every single month!!!
COMPLETE RUBBISH!
They're not all feigelehs like you, Paddy. .
RaeAnn Barton only visits rent boys.
I wonder if they have bent brothels in 'Israel' for visiting goy
shirtlifters like him?
Barton probably works there. That was what he was doing in Israel.
Alain Ménargues - Homme de l'année 2004.
The Revd
I can see no other reason. LOL
Heinrich
2005 gay games are being held in Israel.
The Revd
The foreskin pulling event had to be cancelled for techincal reasons.
Heinrich
2004-12-10 12:50:32 UTC
Post by The Revd
Post by Heinrich
Post by The Revd
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:52:28 +0000, Daniel Bernard
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:25:41 -0500, "Riain Y. Barton"
because of the heat ?
The Revd
Unavailability of equipment.
Heinrich
no complaints filed ?
The Revd
That wouldn't be kosher.
Heinrich
2004-12-10 18:30:11 UTC
Post by The Revd
Post by Heinrich
Post by The Revd
Post by Heinrich
Post by The Revd
Post by Heinrich
Post by Heinrich
Post by The Revd
Post by Daniel Bernard
population!!!
If you break that down it would mean that every single adult male
in
Post by The Revd
Post by Heinrich
Post by Heinrich
Israel
jezus christus what a problems
The Revd
On the other hand, the wresting events seem to be very popular.
Heinrich
2004-12-11 14:51:44 UTC
Post by The Revd
Post by The Revd
Post by The Revd
Post by Heinrich
Post by Heinrich
Post by The Revd
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:52:28 +0000, Daniel Bernard
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 06:42:44 GMT,
(The
Post by The Revd
Post by Heinrich
Post by Heinrich
Post by Heinrich
Post by Heinrich
Post by The Revd
population!!!
If you break that down it would mean that every single adult
male
Post by The Revd
Post by Heinrich
in
Post by Heinrich
Post by Heinrich
Israel
Post by The Revd
Post by Heinrich
Post by Heinrich
because of the heat ?
Unavailability of equipment.
no complaints filed ?
That wouldn't be kosher.
jezus christus what a problems
On the other hand, the wresting events seem to be very popular.
that is because they may rub each other in with oil before the match , it
seems to increase the interaction.
Don Ocean
2004-12-10 07:11:40 UTC
130.81.64.196
2004-12-10 08:05:24 UTC
Absolute bullshite, that would mean ONE-FIFTH of the total Israeli
population!!!
If you break that down it would mean that every single adult male in
Israel
visiting a brothel every single month!!!
COMPLETE RUBBISH!
It also explains what Jewish women do while you lads are off
doing IDF stuff! ;-p
And why are you posting this Jewish shit to an American NG?????????
Heinrich
try to picture how cohen looks like and you will understand why .
Jim E
2004-12-10 20:51:35 UTC
Post by Heinrich
One million visits to brothels in one month
By: Merav David
Anyone looking for more evidence that human trafficking and brothels
are a booming business
I thought this was the only surviving industry in
that backward little europeon country you call home.
Heinrich
donot think service your local bear
Capitalist Pig
2004-12-11 21:09:30 UTC
The Israeli population of men between 15 and 64 is about 2 million. Is one
to assume that half the Israeli men commit fornication or adultry every
month? It doesn't speak well for Israeli women. The prostitutes are probably
foreigners. No surprise, who'd pay money to fuck an Israeli?

Cochon Capitaliste
Maariv
Riain Y. Barton
2004-12-12 02:28:35 UTC
Heinrich
2004-12-12 11:51:59 UTC
fuck off you jew-hating cunt, you are just jealous because not one Jewish
woman would ever give you the time of day!
oy vey !!! how lucky he is.
Maitre Pathelin
2004-12-12 16:46:58 UTC
LOL OI GEWAHLT!
oy vey !!! how lucky he is.
Heinrich
if they are offered a large amount of money?
Maitre Pathelin